Status
Not open for further replies.

elabcry

Hello everyone, I had an experience with ddos attacks and I wanted to share it with you so that you can benefit
I had a website on the internet and I added the site in cloudflare There were small accents and I could hardly avoid this but it was over
A few days ago, attacks came like I've never seen in my life. Billions of requests per hour
For a week and I've been trying to stop it, I couldn't even contact the technical support in cloudflare and they couldn't stop the attack they are not helping anyone
Although I am subscribed to the pro plan and activated the firewall, but all this I could not stop the attacks for a week and I was mentally and nervously tired I even banned 7,000 IPs to no avail
Then I searched a lot for a site that provides a good service to stop these big attacks Found this great website https://ddos-guard.net/ Surprisingly they have a free service to stop ddos attacks I contacted them and did not expect them to respond quickly. They are wonderful people and they made a great effort and stopped the attacks on my site.

Until now, I can't believe that the attacks stopped on my site. I advise anyone who suffers from any ddos attacks to go and put his site on this wonderful site

This is the best site to protect against ddos attacks >>> https://ddos-guard.net

This is my site
https://shahed4u.cc/

5 comments
I don't know much about security but I belive that if the attacker can find the IP of your server somehow he can probably stress it and cause you problems.

So first think to avoid is to expose your server IP address.

If you can hide your server IP with cloudflare for example and the attacker is a person who can send a legit DMCA to cloudflare he will get your server IP. (I think with a subpoena he can even expose your email, IPs you use to connect to cloudflare, even credit cards (if you use to pay for pro service)

If the attacker has your IP address you best bet is to rely on your host firewall / DDoS protection system.

If they don't know your server IP and you have a good cloudflare security/firewall configuration I belive the attacker cannot harm your server much.

why are you using cloudflare?
It is a failed site in every respect
Post automatically merged:

there is much easier things to portect from DDoS attacks and you not need to pay those idiots a ton..
Do you have any other ideas other than cloudflare?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know much about security but I belive that if the attacker can find the IP of your server somehow he can probably stress it and cause you problems.

So first think to avoid is to expose your server IP address.

If you can hide your server IP with cloudflare for example and the attacker is a person who can send a legit DMCA to cloudflare he will get your server IP. (I think with a subpoena he can even expose your email, IPs you use to connect to cloudflare, even credit cards (if you use to pay for pro service)

If the attacker has your IP address you best bet is to rely on your host firewall / DDoS protection system.

If they don't know your server IP and you have a good cloudflare security/firewall configuration I belive the attacker cannot harm your server much.
Nobody knows the hosting ip, even I don't have any addresses for my site, the problem is that cloudflare is a failure, I tried it, it works for small attacks and not for large attacks
I even called them and got no help. They are idiots I see a lot of invalid requests entering my site through cloudflare IPs
Do you have any other ideas other than cloudflare?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back