Status
Not open for further replies.

zainbintariq

HELLO TO aLL,
You know what today i am going to share my sad creepy story with you guys
I love computer,internet,Communications etc
I started uploading 2 times first time i earn good but due to FU***NG Paypal i didnt get my money
But second time i try hard but didnt get good money even not my Rdp price come back

This is now my third time and last time that time i am going to start over it all again but after that i leave that uploading if i failed
What you guys think how much time i need to make my name in uploaders list
And BLAW BLAW BLAW i know every thing about quality and quantity
i try it everything tried but No Luck

9 comments
If you want ure name to be on top, and superfast, just use Mediafire, Rapidshare and Megaupload 1 GB links, for everything you upload. Make a good presentation of your posts, dont overwhelm it with too may images, let the post be informative about what you are making topic about, and you'll be instant hit. As long as you provide proof that you downloaded that, and personally checked, and submitted original screenshots, as proof.

but i cant understand,Rdp have slow raring and unraring speed how i can download 12 gb movie and extract it delete other website shortcut from it and then rar it its takes too much time even on rdp

I daily upload 100 GB per day from my RL and you can't rar or unrar 12gb movie :facepalm:

Last edited:
:O:O

So, just a wild guess, you upload/download while you are asleep/not online and then when everything has been uploaded, you post? :)

I just post in 1 forum (50 Posts) per day and auto submission code is embedded in forum, so submission automatically send to all ddls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back