my card attached to paypal and webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

Hello my friends..
my card already attached to my paypal account..
can i attched too to my webmoney account ?

• Минимальная сумма пополнения 1.00 RUB
  • Максимальная сумма пополнения 14,900.00 RUB
  • Стоимость выпуска карты 80.00 RUB
  • Тарифы см. на сайте поставщика
  • Описание
  • Карта для совершения безналичных расчетов в Интернете. Она дает вам возможность оплачивать товары и услуги во всех электронных магазинах, принимающих к оплате карты платежной системы MasterCard. Возможность моментального пополнения и возврата средств на R-кошелек. Регистрация и информационное обслуживание карты в течение первого года использования 80 руб. Срок действия 1 год.

what does mean ?

thanks

5 comments
From Google Translator. By the way, each page on Webmoney's website can be switched to English language. Look for the Russian flag, clicking on it will reveal language options.

Code:
Minimum amount of top-up 1.00 RUB     The maximum amount of replenishment is 14,900.00 RUB
    The cost of issuing a card is 80.00 RUB
    Tariffs can be found on the website of the supplier
    Description
    A card for making non-cash payments on the Internet. It gives you the opportunity to pay for goods and services in all electronic shops accepting MasterCard payment cards. Possibility of instant replenishment and return of funds to the R-purse. Registration and information service cards during the first year of use 80 rubles. Validity period is 1 year.

sorry for off topic. Rox, is it possible to attach indian card to webmoney?

my card is attached to paypal and i can do transaction using it.

From Google Translator. By the way, each page on Webmoney's website can be switched to English language. Look for the Russian flag, clicking on it will reveal language options.

Code:
Minimum amount of top-up 1.00 RUB     The maximum amount of replenishment is 14,900.00 RUB
    The cost of issuing a card is 80.00 RUB
    Tariffs can be found on the website of the supplier
    Description
    A card for making non-cash payments on the Internet. It gives you the opportunity to pay for goods and services in all electronic shops accepting MasterCard payment cards. Possibility of instant replenishment and return of funds to the R-purse. Registration and information service cards during the first year of use 80 rubles. Validity period is 1 year.

thanks for reply my friend !! you are right for google Translator but my webmoney page was already in english ^_^ but some parts stay in russian
ok but my first question is important !! if possible to attach one card with 2 differents account paypal and webmoney ?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back