Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Mad

Banned
Banned
Hey my computer was keylogged or some body used isteal on me or something but cant get in to any forum as passwords have been changed so if im on your forum spamming at the moment sorry as cant do much awhile until i get acces back to my email account.

13 comments
This didnt turn out too bad,as it stands all i have left to get back is my hotmail account,warez bb,warez scene and hot file account other it wasnt this bad as nothing was deleted.Thanks to all the people that helped me.

get avira and set on high m8 :) has a beasty detection system ..couldnt get IS thru it
Most of these skiddies get ahold of FUD malware nowadays no thanks to sites like hackhound, unkn0wn, etc.

@Dj, fuck, you should sniff anything that looks slightly suspicious, most of these kiddie coders add what they call "anti-sniffer" code that only actually kill wireshark if it's run, so if you try sniff and it closes wireshark it's obvious that you've been had and you can change all your passwords before it's too late. If they don't have "anti-sniffer" you can capture the ftp user / pass and fuck the skiddie over.

Also, never save passwords in your web browser, make sure you have a different password for every site you go on with lower case, UPPER case, num3r5 and signs (#;."\?).

Most of these skiddies get ahold of FUD malware nowadays no thanks to sites like hackhound, unkn0wn, etc.

@Dj, fuck, you should sniff anything that looks slightly suspicious, most of these kiddie coders add what they call "anti-sniffer" code that only actually kill wireshark if it's run, so if you try sniff and it closes wireshark it's obvious that you've been had and you can change all your passwords before it's too late. If they don't have "anti-sniffer" you can capture the ftp user / pass and fuck the skiddie over.

Also, never save passwords in your web browser, make sure you have a different password for every site you go on with lower case, UPPER case, num3r5 and signs (#;."\?).

very good advice.
hope all is well and everything is retrieved.

regards,
dot

Got everything back except my warez scene account.Having trouble getting it back.But i can count myself lucky as ther was no real damage done from any of my accounts.And its a learning experience to be more carefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back