Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hi guys i'm so pissed off !!
i got my account shared :
fileom.com , kingfiles.net , fileparadox.com , oboom.com , terafile.co , hugefiles.net !!
guess by who ??
a rapidleech provider u know well !
guys i put my premium acc in premium adder for the personal use so i may use them to leech files & i noticed that some of them got banned because of multiple ip logins but the problems is it could be the ip of RL & mine ok i said that's fine , but after that i needed to download a file to my PC from terafile ( daily quota 25GB ) but i didn't use it all in RL i got a msg that is 25GB all of it has been downloaded .. it is not the only clue my KF & HF account got banned !!
the strange thing is that i went to my files in oboom.com , i found a folder named ( thanks.for.the.account ) ??? what the hell ?
i opened a ticket for this & my RL provider said : we didn't trust us bla bla bla bla !!!!
did u guys faced this before ??

36 comments
maybe your accounts are hacked or even your pc ..

so format your pc, watch what you install & change all passwords ..

Last edited:
I GOT THIS PROBLEMS AFTER I ADDED MY PREMIUMS TO MY RL SO I DON'T THiNK THAT MY PC IS HACKED CAUSE MY OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE SAFE WHICH I DIDN'T ADD

who is your provider?

I also exp this my uploaded have 500gb download bandwidth and all those bandwidth gone in a single day
after adding my premium to rl. so yeah I think its the rl provider.

Never trust new rl providers,there are only few out there for a long time which are trusted.
This is the easy way to stole filehost accounts....

P.S.

my friend got banned by k2s few days ago (for sharing account) ,he also using rl.

Last edited:
Sparklinghost is the RL provider
shame on them really i found two of my accounts on those premium accounts for free blogs !!!

its your own stupidity that costed you the accs :)

rapidleech is for crap uploaders with no skill, who mostly just reupload the stuff of others without even repacking and paying 5usd per month where others pay hundreds of dollars...

i think you should know better than that...maybe get some vps and host rapidleech on your own..gosh

watch out we got a badass over here :whistling:
hey u stupid while u pay 100$ per month i pay 5$ as u said which is not true , & yes i reupload stuff what is the problem ? it is not like u r buying bluray discs & re-encode them & upload u r just like me with a different upload method VPS i assume so GTFO we r all leechers & basicly : stealers & pirates we don't own a fucking thing in what we upload so don't be a smartass & tell how to upload & make money i know that already & i'm good at it btw my accounts are safe & i use them normally
thank you & good bye !

it's not the customer's fault, everybody knows no matter how much the customer pay you shouldnt do that, it's bad business. there should be trust between customer and provider/seller whatever business it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back