Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW ever since you added the password-protected files option (which I never used), it takes time (more than a minute or two) to see the files uploaded on the respective sites.

Also, there's a problem uploading to CloudShare.to.
None of the files I uppped via MFM are uploaded @ CloudShare.

BTW ever since you added the password-protected files option (which I never used), it takes time (more than a minute or two) to see the files uploaded on the respective sites.
Hi
Do you mean redirect taking time or its uploading of files ? If it's uploading of files we changed our settings to update everything every minute rather than every 30 seconds now to make it more stable until we fix bug in remote upload code though uploading speed always depends upon other site connection limits.

Also, there's a problem uploading to CloudShare.to.
None of the files I uppped via MFM are uploaded @ CloudShare
Will check it out today :)

Regards
J

I meant it takes longer to see the files appear on the file hosts.
Say, I upload a file, and have to wait not several secs as before but more than a min-2.
Is it because of CloudShare?

Btw file-upload.com is file-up.org now.

Enable-link-monetization.jpg

My Ouo.io key stopped working today.

Mediafire Plugin has been updated today. Now you will see fast and stable uploads to mediafire.
Added Takefile.link

Will add all requested sites till sunday.

Regards
J

Last edited:
1. Fixed Export Option for links.

Enabled Account Support for Anonfile, bayfile and megaupload.nz
You can add your API key for all three sites in format

APIKEY:APIKEY

OK thanks.

BTW is it possible or you to add "remember me on this computer"? Yesterday, I upped a file thinking I was logged in...
Also, I have to type my email address every time I have to re-log in (apparently, Chrome doesn't remember the auto-fill data on your site anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back