Status
Not open for further replies.
I did buy it and maybe Im in the first 50 buyers but after all I cant use my account more over then 1 Year and I told this several time but no one cares... and Im sure they will remmeber my nick...

Just Order the Multi poster 4.. from the site.. waiting for the program to get the serial number and the activation..8-)

Can anyone let me know if there is a visual assistance for using this program..

exited..

Justvj4u
:)

Glad to read this!
Does it have an helpfile or a guide? I'm very noob, I've googled but I found only few and puzzling videos

Yes, on his site, their is very helpful walkthroughs etc, on how to use it and set it up properly. :)

Also, if you need any help, just ask jay directly on EC, and he will help you as much as he possibly can do :)

Good luck, hope you purchase it, and trust me, you WILL enjoy it. Just one warning, do NOT share at all, or else, you WILL be banned, not even worth it mate :)

Yes it has a guide, when you get your license you will also get access to the forum. From there you can get all the forum templates and get a basic guide on how to go around with MP4

but i dont know if MP4 can post in wareez.bb cause i dont have account in warez.bb , so how can i use the MP4 to add posts in warez.bb ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back