Muchshare.net Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Muchshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurav888

Hello everyone,

I want to know more about muchshare.net anyone got paid from muchshare what is the minimum payment ammount & payment date???

Plz reply soon I am waiting for your kind help.....:)

23 comments
dont do it, muchshare sucks, look at all them popups they got. who the hell does that, Iv never saw that many at one time anywhere. they ripped me off $150 once and then banned my account and kept all my files active so they could continue to make money off them. dont even no why 1channel allows them. and I have never even been able to get anything to play since 1channel started allowing them, it just buffers, and never starts playing at all. the person that suggested them to 1channel suggested them because they appear to have really good rates probably. but if you add up all your downloads/views it dont add up to anywhere near what they say you should be making.

^^ What are you talking about??

Muchshare is stable and fast,even more after the upgrade.I have been paid 2 times in a month by them and still gathering again and again for next payout.i get 10k views and downloads in the files,how can you say they not buffer?of course they have peak hours,like all hosts.

well I guess maybe I catch them on the peak hours, but those popups, if you dont have an ad blocker is ridiculous. I have emailed them asking for my money I am owed and he claims he is a new site owner and knows nothing about it, but to sign up again and promises to pay me. yea he may pay me if I signed up again, but I do not believe him about being the new site owner one bit. I tried to make a deal with him for a portion of my unpaid earnings, and he didnt wanna do it. so forget it. they should be called bitchshare..... and another host not to mess with is filebox.com. the owners name is sammy and they should call him scammy sammy...he didnt pay me $700. well its about $900 now, got all sorts of referrals on my account that make me almost $10 a day toward my account balance and I cashed out my earnings for april thinking he might pay it hopefully, but did not. I could of made a bunch of premium accounts with it and gave them away or something. but then got to thinking that would be like promoting his site while I hate his guts now. I personally been using Vidhog, but the uploading has not been working at all lately.

Also i work with filebox too and i know Sam from day one he started his hosts.Been paid all months including last one and i wait for this month but it might take a while like before 2 months but i believe he will pay.

I also work with vidhog but its upload does not work 90% of the day but they pay the next day of request.

I do not know why you face all these problems with no payments.

I no you always say that, I use to talk with him too till he disappeared one day, and deleted me from his skype contacts for no reason. and so I waited till mid last month and thought fuck it Im getting payback and exposed all his details in a thread here. pictures and everything along with a copy of a skype message where he told me to upload all episodes of the shows that was on xepisodes.com(but has since stopped streaming episodes since fox threatened a lawsuit or something,but the site is still there last time I checked.) and so sam eventually saw it and threatened to make my life a living hell if I didnt remove it, and then tried to act like he was gonna pay me till I did that, but do not believe that either. So Im not really counting on getting any future payments from my referral earnings, but there is no reason at all with muchshare.

I no I was just sayin, I dont really try to make money from hosts anymore, been doing my own thing with my own site Potlocker.net and making decent money, and eventually hope to make way more than any host has payed me. this way I dont have to worry about getting ripped off or someone keeping a portion of the profits from my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back