MrPeanut420 @ Hospital 4 a cpl days

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:39 am Dean Cash Miranda Wright was Born by C-Section
his twin was a undeveloped Fetus im am very sad for this
but i know hes in a good place with god
and i thank god for this gift he has given me
i will do everything i can to make my sons life the best 1 he could ever have
now if you guys can excuse me i need to go do some thinking and take all this in

My Love to all of you and thank you for your support

I don't mean to be rude .... but why do you share so delicate details to a low IQ community ( there are exceptions ). I would never share this kind of details on the internet.You are fueling possible enemies with bad events to piss you off even more in the future.

I know you want to look like a good dad and things like that but it's useless to do it on a forum full of kids ( or adults thinking like kids ) and not after making all kinds of videos smoking weed and other shit.

I am sorry for your loss.

In this reply I was just honest. Don't take it as an insult or something like that.

I don't mean to be rude .... but why do you share so delicate details to a low IQ community ( there are exceptions ). I would never share this kind of details on the internet.You are fueling possible enemies with bad events to piss you off even more in the future.

I know you want to look like a good dad and things like that but it's useless to do it on a forum full of kids ( or adults thinking like kids ) and not after making all kinds of videos smoking weed and other shit.

I am sorry for your loss.

In this reply I was just honest. Don't take it as an insult or something like that.
[slide]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm32/dh47/Others/257g7kh.jpg[/slide]​

5:39 am Dean Cash Miranda Wright was Born by C-Section
his twin was a undeveloped Fetus im am very sad for this
but i know hes in a good place with god
and i thank god for this gift he has given me
i will do everything i can to make my sons life the best 1 he could ever have
now if you guys can excuse me i need to go do some thinking and take all this in

My Love to all of you and thank you for your support

Congratz on the baby, very sorry to hear that one of the babies didn't make it. :(

in room we are in now there is no internet
so i wont be online till i get home i stopped by the house right now
and decided to leave this message

see you all in a cpl days <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back