Mr Happy, DeLeTeD & warezdemon in Green Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPeanut420 said:
im sorry but this is bullshit Whoo and I have been mods longer i feel this is unfair i mean congrats to my fellow mods but this is bulls shit

Whoo rejected the offer, I can understand why el_jentel1 didn't offer you the promotion, as you're not fit to become a super moderator. Maybe he should promote you to respected member? I'm not sure how ELJ can put up with the bullshit some of the members of staff put him in. I guess ELJ should consider demoting one individual.

To the mod who deleted my post -- I'm only saying the truth, does it hurt that much that you have to delete my post? Delete it again and I will re-post it. Delete it another time and I'll PM elj with my reply.

no hawk I didn't say I removed the posts, I only went through the ones that were removed based on your comments to see if they were removed for a valid reason or not. Since they had no harm I unDeLeTeD them. It was not me who DeLeTeD them to begin with :)

Man that's a screwed up bunch of sentences.

no hawk I didn't say I removed the posts, I only went through the ones that were removed based on your comments to see if they were removed for a valid reason or not. Since they had no harm I unDeLeTeD them. It was not me who DeLeTeD them to begin with :)

Man that's a screwed up bunch of sentences.

Ah, my bad. I don't see MrP's comment undeleted though, he's starting to piss me off deleting posts without a valid reason, please make that an issue in the staff zone. SOB doesn't know when to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back