Selling Mp3 Search Engine, File Host, SMS Script, Arcade Script, PDF Search Script, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fileze

With over 5 years of experience in the script and software market we are one of the top php script developers, our professional PHP scripts make it easy for you to start a smart website or improve your existing one please see our main website for all our scripts:

Click Here

MP3 Search Engine script

Launch your own Free MP3 search engine within minutes! Add your own sources and languages!

To buy or see demo links please click Here

Micro Blog

Launch your own twitter like website in minutes. The best of blogging and social networking rolled into one! It is similar to twitter, but it is all yours and you decide what it looks like and how it runs.

SMS Script

Send FREE SMS through the Internet! This is what will bring traffic to your ads!

PDF Search Engine

With today's demand for information, this script allows you to add a custom PDF search to your existing website, or as a standalone site with excellent revenue generating capabilities!

Arcade Script

Arcade Script is a complete package to have your entertainment website setup within minutes. We talk About professional Design Max Ctr With any Ads.

Free File Host

X10 File Host Script provides File Hosting services! Yet another PHP Script for Beginner or advanced webmasters.

All our scripts come with customer support, and secure payment gateways. We are always improving and making new scripts so if you would like a script built that you don’t see above please suggest it to us!

12 comments
No, its not for sale any more. All the scripts are been upgraded we are adding new features and making more scripts. We took on extra staff to ensure it runs smooth. As for your other question yes i own x10media.

I dont deal with support tickets, however support is online now whats your ticket ID (send me a PM here) and i will get some one look into it.

Ive just asked and we have zero tickets in support.

Last edited:
I doubt you developed this scripts! Because all the same scripts are available in scripteen.com! You just changed design slightly and some of them are even the same.

@Upload3R - AFAIK , he had bought the resale rights to some of those scripts , hired some guys and started reselling them , so its legit ...I even own the microblog and the mp3 scripts , have not even tested the microblog script , but the mp3 script is a bit buggy and every once in a while you'll get some sort of license error ... Was not reliable to have a site running on that script..

All these scripts are made by us and we have developed these scripts over a number of years. If you wish to email ST please do so I’m sure he will confirm that he knows who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back