Selling MovieSpace - Coded WordPress Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

i0OqS.png

Alright, I've been working on this for a couple of days and it's finally done!

Features:
  • Valid HTML5 code.
  • Super Fast. [Performance report]
  • Automatic thumbnails.
  • Sidebar/footer widget-ready.
  • Custom taxonomies for Stars, Directors, Writers and Genres.
  • It's just awesome.

Price: $25 per copy.
Payment via: Payza, Paypal and Western Union.

Extras:
Logo with your site's name: $5
Theme installation/setup: $5
Further customization can be done: PM.

Live Demo: http://moviespace.wpfreebies.net/

Regards,
RT

Last edited:
66 comments
Its nice. Does it grab movie details automatically?

No, the theme itself doesn't. But, the posts you see there are done with WP IMDB Automator, created by one of our members here. It's cheap, and it's awesome and easy to customize.

Sent you a pm over 2 weeks ago - on the same day you posted this news - and so far haven't received a reply or the updated version of the theme.... :/

Yeh, you will get it soon. I'm creating a support site for all of my clients so you can easily grab updates and get the support you need. :)

Regards,
RT

Purchased this template..It is running smoothly and i recommend it for you guys ;)
Also, thank you RT for your continuous support ! really appreciated your help m8 !

Sent you a pm over 2 weeks ago - on the same day you posted this news - and so far haven't received a reply or the updated version of the theme.... :/

Yeh, you will get it soon. I'm creating a support site for all of my clients so you can easily grab updates and get the support you need. :)

Regards,
RT

Ok... still waiting for it though..... :whistling:

How to handle comments? Also in the preview it says: "You are welcome to comment about anything related to Olympus Has Fallen (2013). Please do NOT spam, post irrelevant replies or misleading links." But there is no way to post a comment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back