movie streaming website

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
APICodes has scammed history, I can provide you clone of MovieMafia.net if you wish for a considerable price

u can make a bot and with vidsrc (ther a lot of site like this) with movie db , its so easy u can do it with python or php else,

after clicking on the apicodes.com video that I embedded, the viewing link shows, won't google just ban that account, and doesn't google have like a 100 view limit to each account how do I get by such limitations?

if you have the solutions, I'm interested in your script~

after clicking on the apicodes.com video that I embedded, the viewing link shows, won't google just ban that account, and doesn't google have like a 100 view limit to each account how do I get by such limitations?

i saw some site name start by gdrive... they embed google drive url with them domain and redirect user to orginal link , but they say that can stop google limit
Post automatically merged:

but in my options better way is using that site who allow to use them api to create direct links with xhr requests , or just buy high dedi server for streaming from google drive or any streaming hosts

i saw some site name start by gdrive... they embed google drive url with them domain and redirect user to orginal link , but they say that can stop google limit
Post automatically merged:

but in my options better way is using that site who allow to use them api to create direct links with xhr requests , or just buy high dedi server for streaming from google drive or any streaming hosts
can you pm me a service that provides such services? dedi server to stream from google drive (so to bypass the stream limit)? or can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

can you pm me a service that provides such services? dedi server to stream from google drive (so to bypass the stream limit)? or can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
my options is using script that do curl stream with pph to google drive link and after that i dont think google will count views for the same ip , else u can save link in database and remove it every 24h cuz google only allow one ip , when u get direct link by your vps and stream to other ppl with your vps ip u can bypass %90 but bandwidth will high lose

(that only in my mind i dont try it u can test any one of that , but there is site named as gdrive ... idont know what after that a lot of sites u them with google drive links)

If you really want to use Google and guarantee yourself Google won't ban your Google Drive for any reason, try playdrive.xyz

Free for 1 popup and 1 notification, $10 per month for no ads.

I've used it and irt works well, but my Google Drive Unlimited was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back