Status
Not open for further replies.

comp111

I am having a movie streaming site for sale. Its average earning is around $3k/mo and last month was around $5k/mo. I will discuss all the earning and other details only to potential seller. I have uploaded the text to verify the ownership of the domain and will disclose only to potential sellers and MODs/Admin of Wjunction.

Interested party please PM me for verification of the domain name, Please include your messenger id so that i can chat with you the terms, provide you proofs and close the deal asap.

34 comments
well looking at the site id say u earn $ from affiliate sites like usenet etc anyways unless u post some traffic and earning proof im not interested in bidding :P

I would be interested with the loss of CPA lead im feeling less sure
They haven't banned us, you can email cpa and find out if its okay. If its okay you can continue. I am ready to give away even at a throw away price. 

EDIT: The reason we stopped using is that we have seen a lot of speculation that cpa will ban. So only removed it. I dono if its true or not but we wanted to secure the earnings so far. 

This is not the way to sell your shit!
You have to put EVERYTHING in this thread otherwise people here will think you are a scammer. That's probably true.

He's a newbie, cut him a break.
And I'm pretty sure YOU just broke the rules too, accusing him of scamming? Pfft.

Read the rules. ;)

PM reply sent to everyone who requested. If more detail is needed PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks.

Don't ask for bin price :) give me your best offer.

if this is your site watch.net.in then i must say it is a cloned script of watch-movies-tv.info and the clone script is easily available at script mafia.

Your traffic screenshots may be encouraging...but your alexa ranking is not. There are sites about the underside of my penis that have a higher rank.

I don't see how a site which has such an 'amazing' traffic flow has such a poor rating. Although I spose if your making the money, then who cares.

traffic and earning proof please!!!!!

Please PM me your email id for stats

Your traffic screenshots may be encouraging...but your alexa ranking is not. There are sites about the underside of my penis that have a higher rank.

I don't see how a site which has such an 'amazing' traffic flow has such a poor rating. Although I spose if your making the money, then who cares.

Give me your email id for stats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back