MountFile - Pay for all files and Up to $25 per 1000 downloads and 30% of refs' earns

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have faced the question before. And we said that we learn much from different site on outlook before we have our own layout design. Whatever you can say, we do this actually because we respect our users. Keep watching us, you will know more and you will choose us.

do i need to create another free account if i use up the 500GB

No, one person can create only one mountfile.com account. If you do need more space than 500GB, please mail to us, we will check your files status and decide whether to expand you space.

We have the plan to provide desktop upload tool and mass getting link by folder in near future. Before that, we thanks for your patient.

I have reported this requirement about A RapidLeech Plugin development. Our people will do the research before develop it about technical and how many webmasters use it, etc.

Found few typos on this page:
Code:
[URL]http://www.mountfile.com/user/premiumMembership.html[/URL]
207ql95.jpg

Btw looks a lot like FS :P

i dont think mate this site gonna be useful first you need to create proper website and your own payment details many more to make it attractive

I dont know if its a fileserve rip or copy, but the spanish translation of mountfile is horrible. A monkey could translate better !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back