Most Wanted PS4 Games of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

[h=2]Uncharted 4: Among Thieves[/h]

A plethora of visually impressive games will appear on PS4 in 2016, and there’s a good chance none of them will match Uncharted 4 from Naughty Dog. Nathan Drake’s graphically intense adventure presents the player with the sort of experience to justify owning the system. Breathtaking views and city streets clogged with people only begin to convey the beauty of this third person shooter. When a grenade goes off in the market, for example, the blast sends neatly stacked pineapples flying all over the place. During firefights, bullets splinter wood, break tile and hit sandbags with a satisfying punch. Then the action goes off road in a vehicle, with Drake and companion Victor Sullivan smashing into fences and zipping through fields while in pursuit of their target. There’s so much eye candy to absorb we expect to spend hours admiring everything this game has to offer. Thankfully there’s more than a pretty exterior, with a promising story, satisfying gunplay and addictive exploration elements complimenting the gorgeous aesthetics.
[h=2]The Last Guardian[/h]

Although there’s a chance of a delay, it seems The Last Guardian will finally debut on a Sony console; it began as a PS3 exclusive, then moved on to PS4. In it, players control a young boy attempting to make it out of some ruins with the help of Trico, a large creature with dog and griffin-like features. The game favors stealth and puzzle solving over combat, with gamers taking advantage of each character’s abilities and often working in tandem. The Sony faithful demanded The Last Guardian for so long the finished product may fall short of the immense hype, but so long as there’s a quality experience, the wait will be worth it.

7 comments
My List

Uncharted 4: Among Thieves
The Last Guardian
Street Fighter 5
Dark Souls 3
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
DOOM
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Overwatch
Dark Souls III
The Witness
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Tales from the Borderlands
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
DiRT Rally
Crypt of the NecroDancer

For this year, I'm looking forward most to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and The Last Guardian. I've very much enjoyed Human Revolution and think MD will be even better. TLG is a no-brainer for me, as I've yet to play a Fumito Ueda game that I haven't liked.

1.Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End
2.Horizon Zero Dawn
3.Street Fighter
4.Dark Souls 3
5.Farcry Primal
6.Mirrors Edge:Catalyst
7.No Mans Sky
8.Tom Clancy's Division
9.Mass Effect Andromeda
10.Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.