Most Reliable Warez Torrent Hosting Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitins60

Hi,

I want to start Warez torrent site for my Regional Movies.
I would like to know who offers the most reliable servers with complete privacy and protection.

I will be launching new forum, so initially I may not have much traffic for long time. But I am looking for long-term support with reliability.
No matter what happens, owner privacy and content shouldn't be disclosed.

4 comments
For physically hosting the site?
or having a seedbox with the files.

i can hook you up with a decent dedicated server at one of the many locations i have..

For physically hosting the site?
or having a seedbox with the files.

i can hook you up with a decent dedicated server at one of the many locations i have..

For hosting a Torrent tracker. I would like to start one and am looking for options.

well, i can hook you up with a low end dedicated server in the netherlands.
they are completely fine with my torrent site projects and let me go on with my business.
or i can hook you up with a server in germany, although the bandwidth isn't unmetered like the netherlands server would, i am currently using a lot of the servers there.

well, i can hook you up with a low end dedicated server in the netherlands.
they are completely fine with my torrent site projects and let me go on with my business.
or i can hook you up with a server in germany, although the bandwidth isn't unmetered like the netherlands server would, i am currently using a lot of the servers there.

I am pretty much fine with both. for initial period, I am not looking for high end server. Down the line, for sure.
Could you please PM me the details. I wanna quick start today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back