Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
In ten years time, these "horror" movies will be laughable.

I remember watching Scream 1 when I was back in High School (so that was roughly 1997??) , it was the BEST movie I ever saw (personal opinion), it was on TV a few weeks ago, and I laughed all the way through it. SO CHEESY!!

I thought Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 were good, only because it's one of the horror movies that actually made me jump. Insidious was pretty good, had a few jumpy bits. Haven't really watched a good horror for a while.

Art of the Devil , The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Scream I guess

Not really a horror fan tbh , more of a comedy / thriller guy

In ten years time, these "horror" movies will be laughable.

I remember watching Scream 1 when I was back in High School (so that was roughly 1997??) , it was the BEST movie I ever saw (personal opinion), it was on TV a few weeks ago, and I laughed all the way through it. SO CHEESY!!

I thought Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 were good, only because it's one of the horror movies that actually made me jump. Insidious was pretty good, had a few jumpy bits. Haven't really watched a good horror for a while.

I agree. Days by days these so called horror movies are becoming comedy movies. I yet to see a movie which really thrills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back