Most effective way to add comments to YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

top200

I am working on advertising my websites, and I've been working on adding comments to YouTube. The site has been connected to G+ for some time, and I am wondering what is the best way to add as many comments and possible, in order for them to show up etc.

So far, I added comments to about 1000 videos, and only 32 of them showed up. I was going to add 100 comments a day, with 4 different G+ accounts. I am not sure if this is going to work any better. Do you have any idea how this works, and how to add comments, in order for them to show up on their site?

Thank you.

4 comments
I would suggest you use the power of the social media get every platform on your website then start using instagram more :) instagram seems to generate insane amount of traffic :) hashtags ftw ^^ #

I am working on advertising my websites, and I've been working on adding comments to YouTube. The site has been connected to G+ for some time, and I am wondering what is the best way to add as many comments and possible, in order for them to show up etc.

So far, I added comments to about 1000 videos, and only 32 of them showed up. I was going to add 100 comments a day, with 4 different G+ accounts. I am not sure if this is going to work any better. Do you have any idea how this works, and how to add comments, in order for them to show up on their site?

Thank you.
There are such services like Addmefast or Like4like where you can exchnage likes, shares and youtube comments. It works in the way that you like the others site and others like you. I've created some not real accounts where i like others and they like me for my sites. It works rather well, but do not make much at once. Set it to continuesly so that daily comments and likes come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back