1. AdSpyglass

AdSpyglass Active Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Whats the most annoying ad format for you as a surfer?:grin:

For example popunder (and its varieties like tabunder).
    It's no secret that this one is the most profitable format for publishers, and users are already used to it, as a their fee for free content. Using popunder on your websites?

Or other example - fake download buttons on banners. Even adsense sins with such creatures on websites with free files, such as download.cnet

Do you use any ad blocker? How effective is yours?:hand_splayed:

2. PaidPoints

PaidPoints Active Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Popunder and redirect. All of a sudden you are on a page and then suddenly the page starts changing the url to another page. The redirect is even worse than the popunder

3. AdSpyglass

AdSpyglass Active Member

Dec 10, 2018
    The way some "ad networks" stealing publishers traffic and kill their websites for rapid income.
    Even popunder can be used smart with triggering not annoying for users. Because they get rewarded by free quality content:smile:

4. Openload Movies

Openload Movies New Member

Sep 23, 2019
    The most annoying is popups everytime you click the onlick popup trigger.

5. PaidPoints

PaidPoints Active Member

Aug 25, 2019
    haha! I can relate to that type of feeling you get when almost every single click brings up a pop up or pop under ad lol

6. AndyOne

AndyOne Member

Jan 13, 2018
    I have seen most of your custom url are getting blocked which are used to bypass Pop up ad blocker. Do you have any technique so that Banner ads and Popunder serve from subdomain of my website instead of Advertiser's domain ?

7. shrinkcx

shrinkcx Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
  8. Bubblewrapdude

Bubblewrapdude Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    You don't but the videohosts that your uploader uses does.

9. shrinkcx

shrinkcx Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Exactly that..

10. bxflow

bxflow Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Mobile redirects that are impossible to get out unless you completely close the browser.