Status
Not open for further replies.
Man no offense to you but do you think these stats correct? I dnt think it's updating in real time...hope you'll understand

IYXUA.png

Nope there's must be a problem, but first of all I do like to mention over here that, you're the best host now a days in my opinion

- Fast Speed For Free
- Copy Function
- No Account Ban Due To Fraud Activities Called "Your Account Got Suspended Cause You Violated Our Terms & Services" You Told Me In Skype That I Can Store Whatever Volume I Want. So I Guess You Will Not Ban My Account If Even I Get Too Much DMCA Reports as Extabit/Bitshare Do After Uploading 3tb or So [Assumption]
- File & Folder Links Export Option In Various Ways

Now The Problem Is Stats, Yesterday 28 Hits "$0.01" Today 168 Hits "0.02" and thats 2 cents, In one sentence 210 downloads 4 cents. So in that way I can't get a payout even in a year. Please take a look at it

UDTv7.png

Again I'm Saying No Offense To You, I've Chosen You For My 2 Communities, And They Are Happy With Your Hosting Service. Please Help Me To Cope It Up With It, Thank You

Hello all,

We have now been forced to suspend our earnings plan on views/streams and downloads.

We are able to keep our resellers and sales for premium accounts.

Let me tell you why.

No merchant of any standing will allow profit to be earned off uploaded content!!
If we do not suspend our views,rewards programe,we face not being able to process any payments.

We have teamed up with paymentwall to provide payments for premium accounts.

Untill we can work out a deal with a good merchant we are SUSPENDING our earnings off views for the time being.
We will work hard to get this back too you all.

We have no problem with our PPS system and will now offer you %65 on premium sales!!
We will also be adding a new rebill system so you can keep earning off the people you send to us.

We really did not want this to happen,but its out of our control for now.
Remember we have a great setup with super fast speeds and zoom uploader.

We hope you can all understand this and will do our best to get this back to you.

All earnings over $1 will be payed out in the new week.
Please make sure to submit to us so we can pay you out.

Please also make sure to change to PPS.

Kind Regards
Monster Support

We have not gone.

We are forced into this untill a solution can be found!!
No merchat will allow earnings to be made off videos on a file host.

Our rewards made up 5% off the people on our system.
We still have PPS and Resellers and Rebills coming soon!!

Hey Monster Uploads,

I think we will get paid for PPS and can send money to our accounts through the payment systems do you have. Am I right? And please update the PPS ratio to 65% in your website.

Kind Regards,
Anannyo

Hey Monster Uploads,

I think we will get paid for PPS and can send money to our accounts through the payment systems do you have. Am I right? And please update the PPS ratio to 65% in your website.

Kind Regards,
Anannyo

Last edited:
Bad News, but let`s see, how PPS works. I like your host so far and will give it a shot.

And i hope you`ll find soon another merchant to deal with.

best regards

crazydingo

Hello guys

New addition coming soon to your premium account.

This modification will allow you to transfer files between accounts.
Its really good for making a back up!!

PPS was already updated to 65% and rebills coming soon!!

We are also looking at other ways for you to make money,but at the same time please our payment merchants!!

Ideas are welcome.

Say you have 5 files or content you want to move to another account of yours or give to some one else.

All you will need to do is type the name of the persons account and then you can move what ever files you need and as many as you need!!

Hope that helps you understand it abit more :)

We are also working on our own download manager to make things easyer for you to manager,with lots of extra's!!
We will also be branding the web player for our affiliates so people can buy premium account direct through the embeded player.

This in return Will bring in more % for affiliates,with a better conversion rate for you!!
Paymentwall allows you or your refer a way to pay via a whole range of ways in most country's.

Hello Monster Uploads,

You believe it or not, I just wanted to suggest just what you mentioned in the last post. I am in the uploading business for last 2 years and saw lots of file hosts to run with my money. There are still some file host, who are offering better rate than you. But I think I chose the right file host. You are going to survive and will be vast profitable in the long run than those and you will become the best file host who understands and also fulfills the needs of his affiliates. You just made me more determine to be successful with you. Cheers for our partnership.

Kind Regards,
Anannyo

Last edited:
they accepted paymentwall as a paying processor and payment wall dont like ppd but if they would of used there head

pos online payment processor accepts ppd so monsteruploads can bring back ppd and i will be telling this to admin

so just stopping ppd is a lame excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back