• Love <3

Votes: 55 42.6%
  • Money $

Votes: 74 57.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money makes the world go round :)

theres plenty of ways to find "love", broke or rich. "love" is easy to find just have to be patient and be social. Money is a priority.

lol you filthy cash whores.

omnia vincit amor!

lol its not cash whores but money is really needed. Imagine being in love with a girl but having no money to take her out? she might love you for who you are but one day she is going to get bored of not being taken out to eat,etc

I'm with Ar!yan, Money <3

YOU CAN BUY LOVE. JUST SELL YOUR LOVE TO SOMEONE ELSE. LOL THEN YOU CAN GET MONEY

Money with no love is a miserable life, however love with money is the perfect life :D.

Good one. but true

people who thinks that they can buy love and money is the best thing in world can never be happy in life.. they will cry for love.. and nobody will love them.. and then they will take the money in their ass

True

if someone only wants money in life and no love then there are going to have a miserable life like you guys said above, but having both is
g99t9g.png

Im gona go for Money :facepalm::D but i am not sure that in the rough times i will be choosing it <_<

And love is not?
Also, love is something bigger than some cliche relationship with a woman. Let say... what about your parents? A mum or dad would love you if you're poor or rich, would you give up on that for some gold?
Would you ignore a son in exchange for a mansion with 30 rooms?

I like money, I really do, but if I had to choose between being rich or having people I love around me, I would chose the second one.

Actually if I could, I'd chose both :D

lol its not cash whores but money is really needed. Imagine being in love with a girl but having no money to take her out? she might love you for who you are but one day she is going to get bored of not being taken out to eat,etc

And love is not?
Also, love is something bigger than some cliche relationship with a woman. Let say... what about your parents? A mum or dad would love you if you're poor or rich, would you give up on that for some gold?
Would you ignore a son in exchange for a mansion with 30 rooms?

I like money, I really do, but if I had to choose between being rich or having people I love around me, I would chose the second one.

Actually if I could, I'd chose both :D

I never really said LOVE isn't needed.
and when this kind of threads are made I think most of the time they mean "girlfriend/wife" love etc.

I never really said LOVE isn't needed.
and when this kind of threads are made I think most of the time they mean "girlfriend/wife" love etc.

Hmm, I think everyone here is smart enough to realize that love is not exclusive to girlfriends. Or even to woman - chill Hillside lol.

But yeah, people have different opinions and there's nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back