Status
Not open for further replies.

danygeld

Hi,

I am starting my first own streaming and one click download page and have some questions of how to make money with it.

1. Right now i need 50 dollars for the Rdp and for hidemyass.
2. How do I get 50 dollar per month?
3. My Site isn't online yet (Start: August) and I am offering Megavideo und Videozer and for the Download wupload and megaupload.
4. My Site has a banner at the Top and under the Stream and 2 skybanners in the sides.
5. Where should I Register for ads?

That's it. I hope you guys can help me

P.S: i wrote with the IPhone so please forget the mistakes.

5 comments
I can say you'll need to spam a lot of warez to make 50$ a month, or a few with amazing pre time. Since you're site isn't up you're not going to be making a cent from it until you get a good following. You should concentrate on getting traffic to your site, and not about the ads atm. No people see you're site doesn't matter which ads you have.

My question is why do you need to jump into an rdp right away? Why not just get a vps for 20-25$ and use that (unless you plan on encoding?).

Trying to sell stuff to people who don't want to buy stuff (IE: people searching for free videos/warez) is not easy. Get a real job!!

start a site to make a name(warez-scene related or otherwise...money WILL come automatically with it)try doing what i said in THAT order...

Why u need a RDP?Or even a VPS that someone mentioned?Saying that the site is not open,also it does not have any advertisment for traffic that means your visitors will be very little.Maybe for 2-3 months a shared hosting will fit you really nice.Also you cannot start earning from day one.Cause you offer free filehosts too so your earnings wont be much.Also adverts is not a nice choice.Most people have a site that lags and its full of adverts.Try to maximize earnings through the filehosts.

When i had my site with infolinks i was making around 1-1.5$ per day with 300 visitors only.

Focus in unique site,good seo,good keywords and you will have a succes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back