Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Well, you can affected by DMCA because it under Russian Republican. But so much leverage Prostitution. :)
Are you using Google translate to write your posts ? Or is it I'm missing something to understand what you have written.
=================
I probably think that Moldova does not comes under DMCA regulations.

Well, you can affected by DMCA because it under Russian Republican. But so much leverage Prostitution. :)
Are you using Google translate to write your posts ? Or is it I'm missing something to understand what you have written.
=================
I probably think that Moldova does not comes under DMCA regulations.

You wants to know what I use - alexhost.md (which is currently down) on euroweb.ro data center and read the TOS - it's says what I exactly trying to say.. Read it.

devio - if you are USA or Canada or not near of Russia or your clients are'nt near of Russia then for get it. The maximum speed you will get is 20kb-200kb. If you happy about it then good. If you not then for get it.

If take a DMCA challenge - I challenge YOU OR ALL THE PEOPLE ON WJ.

USA NETWORK, USA ROUTING, SPEED Minimum 1-2MB/s transmitted speed (2x8bit From anywhere means anywhere) from any where from the earth or moon (if you can browser from there LOL!), Full DMCA objection FREEE! fuck whatever objection you get unless you are not DoS/DDoSing or SPAMMING anyone or NSA.

Can You Take that challenge???

Thanks

Moldova is a decent place for internet offshore activities, theoretically it may even be better than Romania as it is not part of the EU. Some servers may not be of good quality at all. Alexhost.md seems decent though.

Kind regards,

Benelux Servers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back