Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with OP

why?

because this is what one of the service provider has to say,i have hidden irrelevant details.

4744fc8b2ca35d1ffe7946640dbf7beb.jpg

Omg someone is scared of Lifetalk

LifeTalk is a naughty boy. :O

But on-topic, this is a good and a bad idea. It's like the Administration doesn't trust their Moderators and why promote someone you cant trust? But yet again just like Apples, some Mods can go back. But I dont see any chance of that happening.

Mainly all Staff are well known, active members from years again. So why would they start to be mischievousness now?

This is stupid.

You're basically questioning how trustworthy moderators are on here, and by doing so, you're wasting our valuable time by making us read this.

In the time I spent writing this response, I could've dealt with 8 reports.

More on topic though, such a 'rule' would put mods at a huge disadvantage and reduce productivity due to there being less mods to certain sections.

Think these things through before posting them.

Another thing that can be done is, if someone finds any thing against any mod, he should be allowed to open a thread where other members can support him (with proofs) and that mods should be demoted.

Here's a better idea, how about you all grow up and stop complaining. You're lucky the staff here isn't all stuck-up and bans people for little shit. I see a lot of complaining going on around the forums and it's really stupid.

Example: Seriously? Complain about a stupid sticky thread? Sure, they'll get more hits, but regardless of that, the best man will 'win.' If your hosting company is better, then you've got nothing to worry about.

Besides, if that happens, the other staff will take care of it.

Give the staff a break, yeah? They do what they can, they're not gods, they're members, just live everyone of us, and they deserve our respect, not constant criticism. I'm sure the Administrators have got their staff under control, you wouldn't just 'hire' someone without a background check, would you? If you think you can run this forum better, go make your own, see how successful you are. 8-)

Last edited:
If anything, it should stay how it is, and have perm delete function removed.
+1 to this. This is needed to stop actions like done with the Streaming Filehost thread a while ago.

No need to limit the sections for staff. But even if there was a situation like this, wJunction could add / implement some type of Moderating log which records what each staff member is doing if it isn't already there in vb by default.

The only thing this thread has done, thus far, is incite more hate towards the staff from the members that have otherwise kept it within. Threads like these serve little purpose, because the suggestion is impractical.

And Levac (yep, you contacted Chaudhary9), while I don't hate you, I will enforce rules regardless of whether you like them or not. Useless comments in a sales thread are not allowed, and that is a rule. Enforcing that rule does not mean I'm deliberately trying to 'throw you out of the competition'. Grow up, you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back