Mixtapez.ws - review please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tape

MixTapez.org - review please

Please review my site www.mixtapez.org

You guys might noticed that we did some changes on the site. We updated our new TLD Theme Logo and we would really like to see how you guys like it. So please dont mind to send us some lines with our opinion even when it isnt a good feedback.

10 comments
cool design & great logo, keep it up m8
thumbsup4kk.gif

Thanks for reviews

@Agnostic

Currently we had problem with international underwater cable thru US. This cable problem between Kuantan – Tanjong Katong (APCN Link) and between Kitaibaraki(JPN-NTTWN) – Muriyama (JPN-JT) – Machester US (US-ATT). Cable ship will arrive at 28/2 and ETTR given 5 march. This will affacted all traffic to US and customer will experience performance degradation.
Cable issues between Kitaibaraki(JPN-NTTWN) – Muriyama (JPN-JT) – Machester US (US-ATT) segment cannot be continued untill issues on Kuantan – Tanjong Katong (APCN Link) resolve. Your patience and co-operation is highly appreciated at this moment and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Latest updates from our routing team currently the link restoration for international link thru US has been extended to 13th March (subjected to weather condition). Thus, users will experiencing slow connection./packet loss from/to US. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Hello,

I noticed the site is slow. Since I always look for a favicon you have one :D However the colors don't exactly match with the site skin, try to make it contrast with it. I would also try to add a T somewhere with it since your site name is MixTapez. The logo is good but I don't like how you have ''We mix your life'' everywhere, stick to one. The theme goes with the flow and so does the content. Overall 7.5/10

Thanks

You guys might noticed that we did some changes on the site. We updated our new TLD Theme Logo and we would really like to see how you guys like it. So please dont mind to send us some lines with our opinion even when it isnt a good feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back