Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,269 comments
I request a payment of $31.05
They send me a payment $30,78

And then discount fee / commission -$1,81

I notice that each time you send is a smaller amount than requested before were a few cents.

Now already 0,3 menos less.
In the end I ask for$ 30 and I get $5.
Hello,

Fee is not from our side, wether it is from paypal fee or mining fee. Please also note that nowadays, bitcoin price is very unstable, so in some case amount of sent will be drop or raised while it received depending on btc price at the time fund received.

@vasco123
I replied at PM. Seems you haven't activate affiliate program yet.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Fee is not from our side, wether it is from paypal fee or mining fee. Please also note that nowadays, bitcoin price is very unstable, so in some case amount of sent will be drop or raised while it received depending on btc price at the time fund received.

@vasco123
I replied at PM. Seems you haven't activate affiliate program yet.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
I was not referring to the PayPal fee.
The request is made in dollars.

It only warned that if you pay the exchanger an amount of dollars to send a certain amount. They are sending somewhat lower amounts.

I was not referring to the PayPal fee.
The request is made in dollars.

It only warned that if you pay the exchanger an amount of dollars to send a certain amount. They are sending somewhat lower amounts.
Hello,

Thank you for the warn. We will investigate this issue.

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop
I noted that your domains .co and .to are blocked by adblock do you have some alternative domain to use it? thanks

Hello,

I test with adblock ON and it is still opening. Please check using proxy or VPN to see if your ISP that block our domain.

Regards,
MixDrop

same here .
There is no increase in the number of views
Hello,

Please check if you already activate affiliate program at mixpartners yet, because at vasco123 case he hasn't activate it.

Regards,
MixDrop

Today, the same situation occurs again. The file cannot display and Image cannot be displayed .
Has the website been attacked by ddos again? Is anyone the same as me?
Post automatically merged:

About 70% of the videos cannot be played:sweat:

I also have the same error as you more than 70% cannot display photos and view videos

While going though next Page in My Files, it automatically logout...
Hello,

Please sent me your email at mixdrop to check.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Remote upload is very slow today ... it took about 2,3 hours to upload a few files
Hello,

Remote upload isn't depend in us only, but also server from which you do remote upload.
Use another upload methode for faster speed.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Short update about payment here. Some users asking about payment wether using BTC or paypal.
This late payment isn't from our side. When we mark as processed, it means that we already sent payment wether for users or exchanger.
As we all know that bitcoin price has been frequenly changed since mid of December 2020 and this caused transaction at blockchain circulation is very high and most of our transfer being on that blockchain for days.

There is nothing we can do except wait. So I ask you all do the same.
Hope this announcement can clear up question for some users here.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Last edited:
Good morning, my videos are well uploaded and play perfectly but when I add the embed on my web page, a message from mixdrop.co has rejected the connection .. and nothing works within my web, please help there are many videos and I would not like to change them ..

Good morning, my videos are well uploaded and play perfectly but when I add the embed on my web page, a message from mixdrop.co has rejected the connection .. and nothing works within my web, please help there are many videos and I would not like to change them ..
Problem "solved", when deactivating the avast antivirus it started working again, the antivirus reported malware and phishing in the player's advertising.

Last edited:
Back