Selling MirrorMD5 - advanced remote upload site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawn92

Well, it's time to sell a little project I've had going for a few months now as I don't have the time or motivation to run it any more. MirrorMD5 is basically an advanced rs2rs site. You can view more info about it on the actual site here:
http://mirrormd5.org/

Site features:
-Completely coded from scratch by me
-Support for remote uploading from 11 different filehosts
-In-built paypal API script for instant and automated payment processing
-Advanced rapidshare remote upload scheduler
-A referral scheme for bringing in new customers

The site has netted just over $1000 in income and gets a steady 35 premium customers a month. However, this was gained with just a single header link on MirrorMaker, if you can invest in a few strong backlinks you can easily get more customers and expand. It also runs on 3 dedicated servers (which I found were highly unneeded and over priced for the sites needs), if you get a couple of cheap, unmetered VPS's though this should easily be enough to handle resources.

The site has potential to be a great little earner (particularly now with rapidshare's new changes) and has a strong reputation.

What you get if you buy it:
-Domain registered on namecheap until February 2011 (can be pushed to you)
-Full custom coded script and existing database
-Currently, there is no admin control panel, I administrate everything through phpmyadmin. However, I can code something for you if you need it.

Ownership proof:
http://mirrormd5.org/proof.txt

Bidding starts at $20 and goes up in increments of $10. I have no BIN price, but I just need a quick sale, if you can make me a good offer then it's yours :)

edit: After discussions with Robin H, existing users will be sold to rs2rs.com, hence the site will not have an existing customer base.

37 comments
if you are taking about rs2rs.com , yes it is free
but yawn92 script is bit different ( in build paypal API and schedule uploading )

Yawn, what's gonna happen to existing members? I know you said they will be sold to rs2rs.com but that site only handles RapidShare related services. What about the other services like MU, FS, FF etc.?

Your site has awesome customer support and hardly any downtime. I don't know what the new owner will be like and how well he will handle the services. I think this is a great loss for all the existing users.

Good luck with ya sale buddy.

I'm selling my customers to rs2rs.com exactly because I know I can be guaranteed that they will continue to get a good service :)

So, way I see it, the new buyer gets a domain name and a backend script. No customer base. I don't see the point in anyone bidding sky high for that, though.

i want buy ur script please....

where is the owner of MirrorMD5.. i want buy the script...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back