Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
I'm playing Alpha but multiplayer survival mode looks cool. I mean, hell, just look at what these guys accomplished!
[youtube]k8aqGdowqHk[/youtube]
[youtube]StPxOCybqAE[/youtube]

Definitely try the game but only do so while having the wiki open and looking at recipes and stuff. You'll get the hang of it and get addicted in no time! :D

Just bought it. Also bought it for a friend (gift) <3.

This has the exact price point that all games should be. Price was always the reason I pirate and now, with this game, I actually support the devs by buying it. So yeah. Minecraft FTMW!

I brought MineCraft the other day and it is addictive as hell ! Only thing is I died and lost my house :( I was looking for it for ages and can't find it, that pissed me off. But if you add a good texture pack the graphics anit that bad.

HD texture packs are lame. =/

The graphics are supposed to look like this guys. -.- I only did a custom painterlypack texture pack.

I brought MineCraft the other day and it is addictive as hell ! Only thing is I died and lost my house :( I was looking for it for ages and can't find it, that pissed me off. But if you add a good texture pack the graphics anit that bad.

I lost mine to so got a map editor and found it and moved my spawn to just outside my house :P

:o I do not get it... people dig dig dig xD and make shit :p

Anyways, its nice that you people like the game xD but I'm a Team Fortress 2 Addict (272/368 achievements over within 1 month) -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back