Mhostrdp.com 2 x E5-2420,32GB RAM,SSD,Encoding,Admin,1/2Gbps ,50Gb Plan From $5 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock added.grab it yours

Get 10% off Discount on Basic 300GB and 400GB Plans

Use code: 10%discount

Get 20% off Discount on 400Gb and 500Gb encoding plans

Use code: newcode20

Also we offering 30% OFF In " Basic Rdp " & " Encoding Rdp " on Quarterly,Semi-Annually and Annual Billings

Use code: 30%Discount

Last edited:
When you look at the prices you will think another inexpensive RDP with low performance, but guess what ???
U are Wrong !!! I use rdps around 4 years maybe and this is the best so far with stability, great performance, 24h live support ( which has never needed so far).
Strongly recommend that you try, it's worth every penny !!

thanks a lot for your kind words:)

Hello Mhostrdp
Plzz check my ticket #275211

thanks for your 2nd order with us :)

hello please activate my rdp,
Invoice 261

Thanks for choosing us its activated now

Admin encoding plan launched

Check plan details in below link

MhostRdp - Netherlands Windows Rdp

15% discount on all admin encoding plans

Use code: adminpromo

Last edited:
Been using them for about 3 weeks now and have had an excellent experience with them. Servers are fast, support is great and the uptime is guaranteed! Also the prices are amongst the best on the market!

Please give them a try if you're thinking about switching to another provider. I did and I expect to stick with them for a long time!

Been using them for about 3 weeks now and have had an excellent experience with them. Servers are fast, support is great and the uptime is guaranteed! Also the prices are amongst the best on the market!

Please give them a try if you're thinking about switching to another provider. I did and I expect to stick with them for a long time!

Thanks a lot for your sweet words :)

Few basic and encoding slots added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back