Mgcash Bitcoin Content Locker Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nem

Again awesome news from Mgcash Media!!!

New Super Option for your content lockers. We are the First Who Developed it! We are again ahead of all competitors in the technology and ideas. We are changing the game and implement innovative ideas in our products. We developed Mgcash together from the ground up and I can confidently say that we have the most superior content locking technology out there!

Soon... In Mgcash - Bitcoin Content Locker !!!

acMCT5m.png

How many times you wanted to pay for something with Bitcoin’s but there was no option for that?
That is why we added this possibility for all users who surf the net. With Integrating Bitcoin to our locker CR will have BIG BOOST hence you will earn A LOT MORE!

Advantages of Bitcoins in Mgcash Media Locker’s:
- Safe, simple and cheap.
The problem with traditional online transactions from the perspective of the seller is that Credit cards, PayPal you and other online payment systems allow buyers to claim their money back. With Bitcoins once you have the money you have it and that's that. Buyers can not in any way take the money back and the seller can safely ship the product or perform the service that the client purchased.

- With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.

- Anonymous and Secure.

- Get payments straight to your Mgcash account.

- Easy integration of Bitcoin Content Locker.

Monetize your content and website with Bitcoin Content Locker! Mgcash provides a welcome alternative to the subscription payment model. Once a Mgcash session is established, surfers really do pay as they go - making micropayments each time they unlock content or links. Bitcoint Content Locker is a true on-line micropayment system. Everyone wins.

Let us start earning together and dominate this field.

If you have any questions about this or need help with approving I am always available on skype or on email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back