MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey some of my visitors have been complaining about having a hard time finding the download link when they're signed in to their Mexashare accounts. Maybe you could make your interface a little user-friendly perhaps?

Hey some of my visitors have been complaining about having a hard time finding the download link when they're signed in to their Mexashare accounts. Maybe you could make your interface a little user-friendly perhaps?

Would you please explain more. the generated download link is showing up clearly in the next page after countdown is over.

Hello

FTP service has been restarted and it works now. Please try to upload again and if you still have that problem pm me with your account to check because it also might be a geolocation issue.
still cant connect to server
pm sent

Thank you .

I just made a test for your account and used it for FTP upload and the files were uploaded successfully. Please check your pm.

still cant connect to server
pm sent

Thank you .

I just made a test for your account and used it for FTP upload and the files were uploaded successfully. Please check your pm.
thx for your help
now ftp upload is work :handshake:

why always file transfer failed with ftp?

Hello

FTP service has been restarted and it works now. Please try to upload again and if you still have that problem pm me with your account to check because it also might be a geolocation issue.
ftp service restarted again?
because some files failed to upload

Last edited:
ftp service restarted again?
because some files failed to upload

I hope it works with you now, and if not give us some time please to fix it because currently we rebuild our FTP service.

Dear MexaShare users

I would like to inform you of the updated country groups and file size table for our PPD plan ( Affiliate program ) :

Group A : Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States.

Group B : Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Qatar, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE.

Group C : Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Thailand.

Group D : Other countries.

The updated file size table :

PPD_plan_september_update.jpg

Note : The new update will take effect from 20 September 2016.

Last edited:

Would you please explain more. the generated download link is showing up clearly in the next page after countdown is over.
well i register there nand after test upload i try to download you download button is at the bottom btw its really irritate to click 4 to 5 times for going further counter page i only face adds n adds than after 5 clicks counter page loads n wow again 1min delay really? these modern days this is bad at all i dont think any body want to download in this type of situation when he has other host links as mirrors in same topic he definitely go for other file host mirror like tusfiles,usercloud etc you should decrease timer n adds

well i register there nand after test upload i try to download you download button is at the bottom btw its really irritate to click 4 to 5 times for going further counter page i only face adds n adds than after 5 clicks counter page loads n wow again 1min delay really? these modern days this is bad at all i dont think any body want to download in this type of situation when he has other host links as mirrors in same topic he definitely go for other file host mirror like tusfiles,usercloud etc you should decrease timer n adds

Hello

First of all thank you for the test you made with MexaShare and you are welcome to start using our service regularly.

About the issue you mentioned... Well in Firefox and IE it doesn't need for more than one click on the free download button for visitor to go to the counter page. Maybe that issue you talked about occurs with Chrome ... anyways we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

For ads, our current ads are so light and they shouldn't bother most of free downloaders, and anyways we will try to reduce them after the long test we still making with ads is over.
Ads are so necessary for us to cover the cost of our high rated PPD plan and also to maintain the good quality of service we offer., the other option for many ads would be to make a big change in our PPD plan and start to pay per 10,000 downloads instead of 1000 download. at that time we can stop using pop ads at all, but currently this option is completely excluded for us.
Many of our uploaders already generate hundreds and thousands of downloads every single day, so make sure ads might annoy some free downloaders but it wouldn't prevent uploaders to get so many downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back