MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I see a lot peoples leave Uploaded.net because do it shits with ban accounts and not pay banned account and start Upload here!

Is it good? Can we have some proofs from Downloads ?

Thanks a lot!

@Sexmeup .... I'm not sure that you replied in the correct place since it's MexaShare thread but anyways you are welcome to try our filehost and see by yourself.

Do you have an API documentation?
Are you going to offer an API in the future?

What does the "Limited" mean in numbers
Download speed ...................Anonymous : Limited ... Registered : Limited .....Premium : Unlimited

Daily download volume
is 2GB, after that the user has to wait for the next day 0:01am or 24 hours after the 2GB daily download volume is reached?

Last edited:
Please upgrade my account : poek29
Done

Do you have an API documentation?
Are you going to offer an API in the future?
We currently don't offer an API. maybe in future.

What does the "Limited" mean in numbers
Download speed ...................Anonymous : Limited ... Registered : Limited .....Premium : Unlimited
less than 1Mb/s

Daily download volume
is 2GB, after that the user has to wait for the next day 0:01am or 24 hours after the 2GB daily download volume is reached?
24 hours

Admin, is there any referral program and bonus for webmasters?

Currently we don't offer that, but for our special partners everything is possible so if you are interested pm me with more details about your site (s) and what is the affiliate plan you used to use, then we can see what we can offer to you.

Admin, is there any referral program and bonus for webmasters?

Currently we don't offer that, but for our special partners everything is possible so if you are interested pm me with more details about your site (s) and what is the affiliate plan you used to use, then we can see what we can offer to you.

No.dam has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, may i request for premium account please?[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]username :rocky[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please add unlimited used space and unlimited traffic
[/FONT]Please activate the affiliate program if it is not activated automatically at registration

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, may i request for premium account please?[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]username :rocky[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please add unlimited used space and unlimited traffic
[/FONT]Please activate the affiliate program if it is not activated automatically at registration

Start using your account please and send us some traffic then we will upgrade your account.

Our storage for premium users is 4Tb. we usually increase it for active uploaders so let's also make sure that you are active then we will extend your disk storage too.

For affiliate program it's automatic and doesn't need for any activation from our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back