[Method] Guide to make money on autopilot - one time free setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salisalos

Here I will give you step by step simple instructions to make money with Zombie Videfly plugin for wordpress. I started using this plugin a month ago and tested its viability for monetization. Since I am satisfied with its autopilot money making, I have now created this little guide for all to benefit. Please note that the actual plugin is also included here. Further, detailed guidance videos from the publishers are also downloadable. However, you may not need these videos. The pdf guide should be enough.

Before the downloads, a little bit about Zombie videoFly plugin:

Zombie VideoFly Plugin V1.0

The Zombie VideoFly Plugin allows you to build your WordPress website with our autoblog video posting technology… but that is not all. You can also make money on complete autopilot with our built-in ad monetization feature!

The plugin is simple to install and configures in minutes. Once the plugin is up and running… you never have to touch it again!

We believe this is truly one of the BEST and ONLY autoblogging plugins that combines a way to monetize your site as well as build SEO friendly content!

This plugin automatically pulls videos and inserts them as posts, building your site while you sleep. It also attaches a re-direct script to each video post allowing you to make money form your blog!

Want to build your blog and make money from it… This plugin does it all on COMPLETE AUTOPILOT!

All videos are hosted on youtube so you don’t use a lot of server space!

So simple, its scary!… There has never been a simpler, “set it and forget it” solution for webmasters until now!

Give it a try today and start earning instantly!

And now the download of plugin, Guide and videos:

The plugin as provided by the publishers, direct the visitor to advertisement upon entry. I have found this to be a bit more intrusive. So I have modified the plugin to show advertisement only when the visitor clicks a link on your site and not when he / she enters the site. Both versions of the plugin may be downloaded below:

Download Original Plugin + Guide

Download Modified Plugin + Guide

Setup Video

Keyword and Niche Selection Video

Advanced Setup Video

Remember to make many blogs in different niches. Build an army of blogs. And don't get disappointed in a week or two. Your blogs will start getting organic traffic after 15-30 days. Before that you may share your blog URLs on social networks, forums, etc to keep things going.

1 comment
Auto Blogging

I have come across that google does not like auto blogging. will this affect the site raking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back