members u really respect here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 you all. Having said that, the web alone is - I think - not a good place to decide who deserves your respect. I do like some people here more than others though (I'm only human, I think. *hopes*) <_<.

i like most folks here.. i dont get all anal and fight in the sb with anyone.. pointless really lol... mr happy is in top list tho

Not a single person here I respect. I like quite a few people, but how well can you get to know somebody over the net? Look at all the 'respected' people scamming people every day. Search the threads. I mean no disrespect saying this, but come on

i respect mostly everyone here.. no names to be given as you all are respected, if you treat me like a fool, ill treat you the same.. one person im not fond of in Sandin0 but thats about it

i will use the word like instead so here goes my list ( if u arent here doesnt mean i dislike you )

_dark_ , jay , elj , st0ne , sj , r-t , h3x , hyperz , flash , wfreak , phamous , demon , dotcom , Mr sad , DeL , ieatlinux and ginger spacecraft
this post made me angry and happy at the same time.

my respected list is short and sweet:
Elio, Jayfella, mRAza, others are trusted, although not so much "respected" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back