Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, implement bit strictness about multiple account access and ban pleading for itrader. i guess it'll work out against spam.

Excuse me folks......but according to me

1. Only Valid Registered Companies should allowed to sell there Services
OR
Websites working in this field from Over 2-3 years should be allowed.

2. For avoiding any Drama , (-) Reputation should be be given to a Hosting personal/Thread starter.

3. For removing useless posting , every website Owner/Hosting Company should declare there Staff personals who can/will aassist there client on there behalf.... so that no outsider can do create any mess/confusion in between by adding his own thought/suggestion in the thread.

4. One time "Selling Fee" should be taken from all Hosters [Nearly about 30$], so that Scammers can be filtered easily , who only do come for fast money & disgrace the Hosting environment.

5. As forum is also working as Support field [can say that.....] , so refund should be provided to all buyers on prorata basis from hoster/Hosting company any time , if Buyer is not satisfied.... Scammers/Hosting Companies wid Bad support will keep far from WJ

Hope MODS/Admins will do read & take some action On WJ forum soon regarding above Points

I do agree with Happy, Rules must be updated for "Buyers" too, coz i am a DLE freelancer... a member of WJ hired me 4 weeks ago., and he is delaying my payment week by week( i dont want to mention name ) Rules must be made as Payment must processed as soon as work is completed.
If there is such rule some members donot follow it.
I donno why people delay payment :( ,they dont understand necessaries of others.
Strict rules must be made about this.

Sorry if i went off-topic, But the above is my feeling as i must get a huge payment from him.

Current system is great. If a member gets scammed he's a dumbass, it can't be our fault at all. Basically, we're like the middle men, we just give the opportunity to the buyer and the seller to meet, it's up to them how will they deal.

I agree with that Jason for teh graphics and designer services. But as for someone calling themselves a hosting company, and taking the money of not just one person,but several diffrent people and running off, or failing to pay their own server fees and not refunding etc.. that is the main concern here i think. More so with the ones selling RDP and shit like that, they can get a few clients and run away with their money in a months time.

That's not our fault either, we can't disallow to someone to offer their services just because they weren't in the biz long enough. Do you remember WebTHosting.com? SolidNode.com? etc, they were in the biz for few years, but then they just disappeared...

Introducing a set of rules that indirectly tells a user, "It's none of our business, the dirt falls on your hands" is just enabling a scam and allowing others to think they can get away with it.

On the other hand, if you walk into a bar and expect to buy a gallon of milk but they only sell liquor, but you took a chance, it's your own fault.

It is what it is.
Rules will only cause users to bend the implementation and try to discretely navigate around them.

i don't like when someone open a topic for sell service then close it after some days

then it's only an advertiser and noone can say if the service is good....

for example i had take some script and i pay someother to do little project....

then i cant post what i think of this becouse some thread are "closed"...

i think if the thread is open someone can vote the service and i can not buy this...becouse it's not good

Require a valid ID from the so called hosting "company" so when they scam there can be a thread of shame with their ID's posted >:) And maybe a pic of them holding a paper with their username on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back