Status
Not open for further replies.

zes

Hello all wjunction members.I have received complains from my forum members that they are not able to view bbcode(not custom,the default one) but I can see it and use it without any problems.Do you know what might cause that problem?:confused:
Thank you.;)

10 comments
if you use phpbb3,did you enabled options for members,so they can see bbcodes?
This is a vBulletin support forum...lol.
have yo asked your users to try another browser to see if they still have the same issues
I don't think that's it.I use firefox and everything is ok.
I think i haven't make my self clear.when I mean they can not see bbcode I mean when they try to open a new topic or reply they can not code the links for or change font color example.Because they are not able to see it.
I have add a screenshot from wjunction in order to understand..
331pxtg.png

So anyone has any idea?I think there is might be a problem with permisions but I don't get it :(
thanks again.

Ahhhh, I know how to fix this one. :p

In the ACP go to vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting Interface Options and configure "Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls"

Thanks for the reply but this still doesn't do the trick.
I've followed what you've told me but when I get in "Message Posting Interface Options"
I can see at the options menu three choices.
1)Disable controls
2)Enable Standar controls
3)Enable standar & WYSIWYG controls
I've choose all of them but the problem remains.
I think it has to do with WYSIWYG controls or maybe a corrupted file?
Sorry for the trouble !LOL!
Thanks everyone for their replies ;)

Thanks for the reply but this still doesn't do the trick.
I've followed what you've told me but when I get in "Message Posting Interface Options"
I can see at the options menu three choices.
1)Disable controls
2)Enable Standar controls
3)Enable standar & WYSIWYG controls
I've choose all of them but the problem remains.
I think it has to do with WYSIWYG controls or maybe a corrupted file?
Sorry for the trouble !LOL!
Thanks everyone for their replies ;)
Ask the user to go to User CP > Edit Options and right at the bottom (Miscellaneous Options) change the settings to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing".

If it doesn't work maybe it's the theme? See if he can use them on the default vB theme, if it still won't work try re-uploading all non-image / non-config files.

vBulletin Options > User Registration Options > Default Registration Options > Options > Message Editor Interface > Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back