Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload small files than 100 mb be a pre member and spread your links all over the net.
İt has wonderful down speed but up speed sucks but no problem for upping small files

If you want big check for your retired so earn with megaupload, i make sure that you will received the big check for your medicine next 50 years.

do you need premium to get points? 20 downs but 0 points still. Just testing MU...

Code:
Downloads: 20
|
Erstellt: 2011-03-11
|
53.5 MB

47b895.jpg

b7ca89.jpg

can somebody please help me with this
no points have been updated or still file size doesn't count ??

how to get points ?:|

they count their points, sometimes they just take like 2 weeks or more to update them and sometimes they update them pretty quick

If you're thinking of making money with files, forget MU.

With MU, you need 100,000 downloads to make $100

and 10,000,000 to make $10,000

Take a good laugh and tell a friend a joke.

There are dozens of guys out here making +$1,000/day easy but guess what?

You'll never see them around wj coz they're too busy making the money.

Very True..i know a couple of them

as a downloader... i love it... megaupload

you don't need to wait to download part2 or another link. ;) really a few filehosts allow this to a free user... + fast download speed.

megaupload is best for downloaders.but 100mb upload size shud be to get earning that is bad in megaupload

MU has a lot of users, but their 500 kbps upload limit scares away uploaders (myself included), their customer service is virtually non-existant, and if you read their TOS you'll see they only pay for 100mb or smaller downloads, update at no particular interval, and their counting system is definitely flawed.

Finding MU links for new releases is quite difficult, I'd go with another host (I say this as a big time MUF lover).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back