Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
@blinkracer
You misunderstood RapidShare's plan. RS simply provided a new feature to their premium users. MegaShare simply redirects all inbound HTTP traffic to justcloud, and there is no evidence showing the two companies have been merged.

BTW, the redirection contains a strange behavior:
[slide]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/gibalah/msredir.png[/slide]
I don't know whether it's an affliate link or not. I registered an affiliate account, and I saw the format of my affiliate link is http://track.justcloud.com/?hash=[8 chars], so I'm not sure. If it's an affiliate link, maybe their web servers were cracked by someone, or they still want to earn money after closing their business.

Last edited:
I feel for you, samsexy98
You gave so much support in the thread Megashare
Much ingratitude
best regards

^ JustCloud's service is totally different. I don't think it's a good idea to shift files there. You have to install their software in order to upload and sync files. Your paid account will be bound to a specific device, such as one of your PC; if you want to add more devices, you should pay more. You can only upload one file via their software at the same time, and you have to wait some time in order to upload another file after an upload has been finished. The larger file you upload, the more time you have to wait. If you want to shorten the waiting time, you have to pay more.

Their service is exactly for personal backup. It's my experience.

paypal blocked, no payments for over a month, they didint receive any money from premium either.. i guess they could consider do just go...but i don't know, they resisted megaupload closure and they were old.. why would they do that, i still hope that this is just a hack or error or something..

Sure the lost money and all but when you only rely on paypal this is what is coming to you..
They saw what all industry was getting and still using it as the only option..
Thanks Styla to announce admins, at least i'll give you that but what they done was unfair to the premium customers as well..
They earned enough to sustain the boat till a pp alternative would've come but i guess is to risky to keep pursuing a filehost business and risk money on it.
Anyway i kind of saw this coming, cause megashare wasnt earned a penny from premium sales in the last month...so how they couldve possible pay us?
Goodbye megashare , free users will miss you..

8 years of business just gone down because of Paypal. My free downloaders loved them because of maximum speed. Now nothing :'( :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back