MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the files same or different? And be careful when doing this :P
no these files are different

uploading 10 files on MS daily Via WebUpload

and for BitShare Uploading Via RU

both files are different

yes lolzz i know its risky but earning double :P:P:P:P

Hello Guys!

We can't help about downloads unless we know the problem so please check and tell me why not you getting downloads, is there some problem with Megashare download link?

and Rocke thanks for your comments, yes Megashare can be a best host available out there for earning purposes and for free downloaders:). We have a best download and upload speed so far in the market.

Best!

Hello Guys!

We can't help about downloads unless we know the problem so please check and tell me why not you getting downloads, is there some problem with Megashare download link?

Hi Styla,

It's not about download speed, it's about the Upload... I got like 200 KB/s for 4 files while I should get like 3 MB/s for single file.

and Rocke thanks for your comments, yes Megashare can be a best host available out there for earning purposes and for free downloaders. We have a best download and upload speed so far in the market.

Best!

You're welcome, I hope MegaShare stays long in this business :)

Hi Styla,

It's not about download speed, it's about the Upload... I got like 200 KB/s for 4 files while I should get like 3 MB/s for single file.

You're welcome, I hope MegaShare stays long in this business :)
People were saying that they are getting less downloads as well so that's why I asked about the problem in download page.

Thanks for the compliments!
Is MS still paying this month?
Not sure but most probably, all should have been paid by now.
To register should definitely buy premium account?
No, just use a PayPal email during registration.

Hi ParT47,

Click on affiliate link on megashare homepage then scroll down to page until you reach "enter your email address" and press "send me my password". You are done!

Let me know if you still not able to find how to register.

Thanks!

since 2 days not post & upload any files still getting 1000 downloads per day

awesome MS
Thanks!

It always a pleasure to hear about the positive experiences of our affiliates.

We'll strive hard to give you maximum and to make Megashare a pleasant platform for you to earn.

What upload manager do you recommend to use with MegaShare ? I used Zoom Uploader but it failed so many times, I've tried using web upload but I think I wont do it all the time with 1GB file splits.

Please kindly code a working upload manager apps, thanks.

What upload manager do you recommend to use with MegaShare ? I used Zoom Uploader but it failed so many times, I've tried using web upload but I think I wont do it all the time with 1GB file splits.

Please kindly code a working upload manager apps, thanks.
We'll introduce desktop manager in v2 so you have to bear till the release. Till then, based on the experiences of other affiliates you can open multiple tabs in your browser to upload multiple files at once or use RDP for remote upload.

Thanks!

MS Uploads not working

wtf

ms down since 2 hours

please FIX this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back