MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they can't do anything but I worry a bit because some things are needed to be kept secret so that they cannot steal our ideas.

A live example is just a post before this I got another idea from your idea. So I worry about this that they don't get ideas from our source.
Don't worry there is no such secret and anyways they can't steal anything because there is nothing final in this thread.
Sometimes I feel of Copyrighting my Ideas...LOL..XD :))
Good one!:))

I am sure megashare v2 is very threatning for other hosts because MS is not a new site and this is very definit edge it has, once v2 is released with all advance features, people are more likely to pick this host instead of new ones.

i am sure megashare can beat all others in future. they just need to be more professional and user friendly.

I am sure megashare v2 is very threatning for other hosts because MS is not a new site and this is very definit edge it has, once v2 is released with all advance features, people are more likely to pick this host instead of new ones.

i am sure megashare can beat all others in future. they just need to be more professional and user friendly.
Well said! People trust us more than any file host in the industry and we have a huge expectations from v2 along with our history and reputation.

We didn't clicked the market to full extent just because of features but we are very sure that our new version will beat the market and we'll lead file hosting companies.

They are watching our their competitors:D

You are right but we are in Marketing department and we have to send suggestion to upper level to maximize the exposure of v2 and make it successful that's why we are looking into every possible way to do that.

We'll surely sort out something for our valuable affiliates.B-)

I totally have forgotten that you're in the marketing department and need to do your job as a marketer. I'm positive you know your stuff well, but the way I see it, if V2 is really what you told us affiliates, users will flock your site.

Nonetheless I know this has to work both ways. And I'm really anticipating V2 and hopefully it'll be released by this April. :D

To DJ, FTP will be implemented.

cant wait for v2 ..it will rock

styla..how can i refer uploaders..there is no refferal link..

Last edited:
sounds very great and promising, i will join then when alertpay
is also included in the all-new MegaShare V2
the other thing is why i want to join then later with the new version is i want to
see a overview in my account including my earnings and all the other options
i hope MegaShare brings good options with the new version, i know they're loyal in pay-out their users and all the trusting proofs. i think V2 and further versions of MS bring a lot of Success for them and i got the feeling they will be in the top 5 of the best filehosters. but the option with alertpay is very important to me.

do you will count only 1 download/ per Ip in 24 Hours in your new version ?

styla..how can i refer uploaders..there is no refferal link..
As mentioned by Sam, currently your download link is your referral link. All users comes through your download link buy premium accounts will give you bonus.
sounds very great and promising, i will join then when alertpay
is also included in the all-new MegaShare V2
the other thing is why i want to join then later with the new version is i want to
see a overview in my account including my earnings and all the other options
i hope MegaShare brings good options with the new version, i know they're loyal in pay-out their users and all the trusting proofs. i think V2 and further versions of MS bring a lot of Success for them and i got the feeling they will be in the top 5 of the best filehosters. but the option with alertpay is very important to me.

do you will count only 1 download/ per Ip in 24 Hours in your new version ?
Thanks for your best wishes, we'll make it sure to add alertpay in new version.

Yes we count one downloads from single IP for same file, but if the same IP downloads different files then all downloads will be counted.

Hi Styla!

I have 5600 unique download right now, Do you think i get pass on the minimum payout?

Thanks.

Yes!
My first payment was for 5800 unique downloads and got U$D32 =)

Styla, I have a question if you can ask Msh staff:
I've found very attractive for people those database.script file that is used in Jdownloaded to store premium accounts (username and passwrod protected, you never know which is the password) but I am worry that somehow MSH would consider as a hacking/abusing attempt from me.
Let me explain, when you replace that file and open Jdownloader, the program checks if those stored accounts are available or not. And my concern is if JD logging in to an account that is not mine would affect mine beacuase of a hacking/abusing attempt. I won't use that account for download but I need to check that file before posting.

Last edited:
Hi Styla!

I have 5600 unique download right now, Do you think i get pass on the minimum payout?

Thanks.
I am sure you have reached minimum payout.

But it would be better if you get few hundreds more.:)

and don't forget to PM your paypal email associated with Megashare.
Styla, I have a question if you can ask Msh staff:
I've found very attractive for people those database.script file that is used in Jdownloaded to store premium accounts (username and passwrod protected, you never know which is the password) but I am worry that somehow MSH would consider as a hacking/abusing attempt from me.
Let me explain, when you replace that file and open Jdownloader, the program checks if those stored accounts are available or not. And my concern is if JD logging in to an account that is not mine would affect mine beacuase of a hacking/abusing attempt. I won't use that account for download but I need to check that file before posting.
I didn't understand exactly what do you mean.

Do you want to replace database.script file? or want to use some one else's premium account?

V2 mean there will be ftp uploading? Becuase I hate browser uploading and zoom also doesn't support your host.
Yes there will be ftp option and styla mentioned some time ago that they will add to zoom once v2 is released.

styla please make it fast, its too late now.

are you going to add banners and other promotional materials to advertise your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back