MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

Payment for old account:

payproof1.png

$6.13/ 1000 UD

Payment for new account:
payproof2.png

$9.20/1000 UD =)

To sum up

Total unique downloads: 8000
Total amount paid: $63.25
My rate is $7.90/1000 UD

Thanks a LOT, Megashare !! <3

PD:Styla, why don't you ask payment team if they sent me more money? I kind of find it impossible a rate of $9.20/1000 ud and I'm willing to refund if they made this mistake.

PD:Styla, why don't you ask payment team if they sent me more money? I kind of find it impossible a rate of $9.20/1000 ud and I'm willing to refund if they made this mistake.
lol, enjoy your money it's all yours.B-)

It may possible that there were some highest paying ads were running in those days when you got most of your downloads.

It's all depends upon the traffic and type of ads displaying.

Best of luck in future!

does the bigger files compensate more money?or it is the same with small files?
do you pay at the end of the month?
can we view our earnings?

thankz for your prompt response

does the bigger files compensate more money?or it is the same with small files?
do you pay at the end of the month?
can we view our earnings?

thankz for your prompt response
No file size doesn't matter, you get same amount for all sizes.

Yes we pay at the end of each month.

You can't view your earnings in our current version. but you can estimate your earnings around $4-$6/1000 unique downloads on average based on other affiliate's income.

Thanks!

Bulk download is system counting and nothing do with your earnings so don't pay attention to them just concentrate your unique downloads because they'll give you money.

Thanks!

Not bad, i ended up with $165 from around 14 or 15k uniques. More than i thought id get considering i didn't use them much last month.

Hats of to Styla for going out of his way to help with things via PM too.

Not bad, i ended up with $165 from around 14 or 15k uniques. More than i thought id get considering i didn't use them much last month.

Hats of to Styla for going out of his way to help with things via PM too.
Congratulations for receiving your first payment from Megashare, we are glad to have you with us.

I am sure you'll use MS exclusively for all of your uploads from now on. we hope to send you income ten times higher next month.B-)

@ styla

how can i put my paypal email? I have signed up to a different email (not my paypal address)
Hi Webgeek,

You need to register a new account with your paypal email address or you have to send me your both affiliate and paypal emails at the end of the month.

I recommend to make a new account.:)
Woooo $780 just received!! My best month so far
Good earnings, congrats!!!
@ megashare

do u have any plans to add the method western union to your program ?
No, we don't have any plan and It will be very costly.
I got some complaints that there are adult pop ups showing when the downloaders hit the download button..
Thanks for informing,

We'll see why this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back