MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styla

Banned
Banned
Hi,

I'd like to introduce you to an enormous, trusted file hosting service, started in 2004 - http://megashare.com

ATTENTION: This is not something similar to the market. We are offering a 70% of revenue we earn from Ads. It's a huge opportunity for everyone to earn some big bucks now!!!

At Megashare if you share you can earn more money than with any other affiliate system, it’s simple. And there are no country restrictions:

1. You can start earning more than eBay power sellers without laying out a cent
2. Payments of $000's are sent out each month to our Megashare Affiliates.
3. So do you want to earn $000's having fun by posting content for other people to download?
4. If you do the benefits to you of being in our Affiliate program are immediate and obvious
5. You don't even need to buy a Premium account to start raking the cash in on Megashare.

So how does it work ?

1. Megashare pays you 70% of all revenue you generate as a result of your files being downloaded in any country.
2. Share in US and UK forums, blogs and social networks and your payments will be much, much higher!
3. Megashare keeps 30% of the advertising revenue your downloads generate
4. We pay monthly...!!!
5. How do i start..? Easy as 1 2 3 - Use the form here: http://www.megashare.com/ to sign up for an Affiliate account. Upload your files. Share the links in your favorite places and get paid for every single download!
6. We pay 20% of any premium membership signups that your downloads generate
7. Megashare is the ONLY affiliate system on the web with no country restrictions!
8. Fantastic monthly cash bonuses to our top Affiliates!
9. Free user downloads are counted without limitations
10. ALL FILES ARE COUNTED, NO MINIMUM SIZE
11. 70% OF ALL REVENUES BASED ON YOUR TRAFFIC (US, UK, EU PAY BEST)
12. We payout $10 for any new affiliate you refer to us, once that new affiliate has generated 20,000 downloads
13. Minimum Payout for downloads is $20
14. We pay you 5% of all referrer revenue without affecting the new affiliate's revenue. Build your own big business with this unique benefit!

Give us a try and you won't be disappointed!

Register Here
http://www.megashare.com

P.S. Due to some forum resitrctions I can't post affiliate page link so go to home page and then Affiliate page.

Thank you for your attention!

d8917e.jpg

b01c30ec.png

Best,
Styla Brite
Affiliate Manager

Last edited:
3,538 comments
No my friend, MegasharS is just a domain jackers and started after a year of Megashare (Check Whois).

We begun in 2004 and they came in 2005, just used our name to be the one like us but no luck so far:).

Be sure about the address when you start using our service...

we are www.megashare.com

The real, trusted, old name in File hosting industry.

It's ironic that megashares jacked your domain and made it fairly big while megashare didn't go anywhere.

May be you ought to have done some advertising all these years since not many people know about megashare although I came across your site long back. Didn't give it much thought then as I thought pay per download was much for lucrative.

Anyway, might give it a shot in future. Not uploading much these days.

Now you'll hear a lot about Megashare because we have started a aggressive promotion and came into market with new idea, 70% of total ad revenue share:) How does it sounds to you?

I assure you that you won't be disappointed by Megashare, give it a try and let me know how do you feel.

@prazsky

You are somewhat correct that we should have promote it long ago but it's never too late to start again:)

I'll wait for you to come back again to uploading stuff and rock with Megashare!!!

Best,
Megashare!

http://www.megashare.com/169720

This is a link which file has been deleted. But after I opened the link I get tons of ADs and few download options. If I press the free download button or premium download button I'll get that page repeatly. Only if I press the "free premium" download button until then I could know the file is deleted in the background under your "Complete a survey" pop-up.

Too many ads.

The one with MS tag we see in public forums is megashares not megashare

Although there are advantage like premium counts and no file size restriction.
10$ for 20k downloads does not look that easy

good luck anyway

It seems very interesting, but I am afraid how long will you keep pay lots of people.. But i am going to try it ;)
We are in Market since 2004 and not going anywhere. We have two famous threads, one at linkbucks and second at Digital point forums, all our affiliates got paid for this month and they shared their payment proofs on those forums. I shared two of them above.

Some points to remember...

- Register with your paypal email, we send all payments to your account email address.
- Click your email address after login to see your file stats.
- You can't see your earnings as we calculate your share at the end of each month when we get paid by our advertising companies. Your earnings depends upon your quality of traffic so It's impossible to tell you that how much you would earn but our mostly affiliates are earning around $6/1000 downloads with mix traffic from all countries and they only upload files less than 20 MB on average.
- Save your password

We are going to introduce Megashare Version 2 in November 2010 with all advanced features.

http://www.megashare.com/169720

This is a link which file has been deleted. But after I opened the link I get tons of ADs and few download options. If I press the free download button or premium download button I'll get that page repeatly. Only if I press the "free premium" download button until then I could know the file is deleted in the background under your "Complete a survey" pop-up.

Too many ads.
Currently we have three types of download options.

1 - Premium, Here user have to pay a very small fee to enjoy all the premium features.
2 - Free Premium, Here user have to complete a survey forum in order to enjoy all the premium features.
3 - Free, Here user have to do nothing. No fee, No surveys.

isn't sound fair to you?

These ads are for you my friend, you take 70% of their ad revenue and we keep just 30%.

About your repeatedly pressing a download button, Well, This is not a trick. our site is currently under complete recoding and upgrading process for V2 so these problems are occurring but expect to be resolved soon.
The one with MS tag we see in public forums is megashares not megashare

Although there are advantage like premium counts and no file size restriction.
10$ for 20k downloads does not look that easy

good luck anyway
Let us first do our advertising campaign and then we'll directly contact the forum administrations and make them aware about your site that we are the one that supposed to be there not domain jackers.

What do you mean by $10 for 20k downloads?8-)

When site is mostly flash based loging into account or uploading somethink is really hard.
Don`t know why that is happen but it does on all flash based sites.

When site is mostly flash based loging into account or uploading somethink is really hard.
Don`t know why that is happen but it does on all flash based sites.
But our site is not flash based my friend.

and this kind of problem never reported from any affiliate before.

Can you please tell me what error you exactly get when try to login.

mh, nice :) but it look like it was :)
ok I have created my account :)
what is max download speed for free users ?
will you add free premium for Poland ?

also where can i check affiliate statistics ?

like earnings etc ?

mh, nice :) but it look like it was :)
ok I have created my account :)
what is max download speed for free users ?
will you add free premium for Poland ?

also where can i check affiliate statistics ?

like earnings etc ?
Maximum download speed depends upon the user connection, we don't have any limit.

Click your email address on top right corner of the page and you'll be on your stats page but as we are revenue share company we can't exactly tell you how much you have earned day by day because we calculate after each month when we get paid from our advertising companies.

Anyhow based on my personal experiences and payments show by our affiliates they are making $6/1000 downloads on average with mix type of traffic and files are less than 20 MB. Our another affiliate who have some quality traffic earned $8/1000 downloads but his traffic was mostly from US/UK.

If you look at the stats below posted by our affiliate in linkbucks forum, you'll see that his downloads are 23000 at the time of getting paid and his earnings was $120. Which is exactly $6/1000 downloads.

ix8h8z.jpg

b01c30ec.png

Just let me know if need more assistance!

Best!!

when they start pay for free users downloads i will start using them..for now they pay only for premium downloads so no thx

Hm, small rates but will give you a try.
Is it possible to upload via ftp ? or mayby you have upload tool for linux ?
We are introducing many features in Megashare version 2. I'll update the thread with V2 features very soon!

THESE ARE THE BIGGEST RATES FILESERVE AND FILESONIC AND HOTFILE WON'T PAY $6-7 for mixed downloads look at the threads and see people getting $2-3! JUST because they advertise $20-30 per 1k dl! They rarely pay that. They are NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH YOU WILL ONLY GET THAT FOR PRIME US/EURO HIGH CONVERTING PREMIUM ACCOUNT BUYERS TRAFFIC! AND FOR THAT SAME TRAFFIC YOU WILL EARN MORE WITH MEGASHARE. I"VE EARNT MORE WITH MEGASHARE AND I HAVE PERSONALLY COMPARED AGAINST FILESERVE AND HOTFILE. A GUY ON LINKBUCKS HAS EARNT $40 on fileserve (took him 3 months to get there), but posted less on Megashare and earnt over $100 (took 1 month). SO IMAGINE THIS FOR A BIG TIME WEBMASTER!!

ALSO CHECK OUR LINK BUCKS THREAD FOR YOURSELF AND SEE THE PROOF YOURSELF
YOUR SIG IS "Real file hosting that pays up to 15$ per 1k downlads.
PM me if you wanna get it....." WELL IF YOU'RE EARNING $15 per 1k dl elsewhere. Megashare WILL earn you more than that. Go on try us out. I know what I'm talking about!

when they start pay for free users downloads i will start using them..for now they pay only for premium downloads so no thx

WE DO PAY FOR FREE DOWNLOADS 70% of all ad revenue they generate goes straight to YOU. This could mean thousands of $$$$ a month in your pocket. We ALSO pay 20% of all premium sign ups (% due to go up with V2)

Best of luck affiliate, It's time to earn some real bucks not false statements of $25/1000 you'll never get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back