MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got this reply from MS

Dear Affiliate

We have been told that the issue with PayPal has been resolved and that
funds will be released in approx the next 14 days.

many thanks for your patience in the mean time.
Kind regards

Webmaster.

Yeah, if what above said is true then it means Megashare's paypal will be released soon meaning its still disabled.
Although I kind of doubt that their paypal was released I really do hope that it was. Not much filehosts have been able to by pass paypal's new no filehost policy, not even the top filehosts like filefactory and rapidgator. :/

Dear Affiliates,

Currently there is no final solution to the problem, I have been told that It may have solved in next few coming days.

let's hope for best!

Best!

@Styla:- Thats good that the paypal freeze problem will be solve in 2 weeks but i want to know one thing why don't you add Credit Card/Moneybooker/Payza on your site? You know PP can limit account at any ungiven time and is not trusted and we all know this.

Please add credit card atleast and see how you will get more uploaders to support you. Now Everyone has learnt a lesson from PP by now that they are not friendly with anyone. If PP don't care about doggy like me then how will they care about you :P

BTW I am amazingly in love with your site script. Awesome Design i have ever seen.. :D

Dear Affiliates,

Currently there is no final solution to the problem, I have been told that It may have solved in next few coming days.

let's hope for best!

Best!
ok Thanks for info Styla

but we need to know that after problem solve of with paypal can we get JUL-AUG both months payment???? or not????

@Styla:- Please add credit card atleast and see how you will get more uploaders to support you. Now Everyone has learnt a lesson from PP by now that they are not friendly with anyone. If PP don't care about doggy like me then how will they care about you :P

BTW I am amazingly in love with your site script. Awesome Design i have ever seen.. :D
We are considering to add more payment methods

Thanks for your comments about design:D
but we need to know that after problem solve of with paypal can we get JUL-AUG both months payment???? or not????
Yes, ofcourse all remaining amount.
Styla... any improvement?
No update yet:facepalm:

Unfortunately, they decided to take your money, and disappear.
We advise not to go on that new site, and apply, because there's probablity it's same scam company that was behind megashare.com

jkV1Q.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back