MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so the question for me is, how does an uploaders files generate revenue? That was kind of a vague description.

NEVERMIND: Not interested in buying a premium in order to participate.

@styla
do you have receive PM? not got payment
I got it, you have to wait few more days. Its difficult to get your payment released in these days but I'll make it sure that you get on priority basis on next payroll.

Thanks!
is there anyone can give me ss about the affiliate on megashare?maybe im interested to join hehehhe what plan they have.
Hi,

usually $2-$5/1000 download based on the quality of traffic.:)

Best!

@Styla

It's the first time I renew my premium account. Previously, I only bought one month, and now I want to buy 6 months. So I just cancelled the old one in Paypal, and clicked the "get premium" button to extend my account with 6 months. But I received a new account info, with the same username and a different password. Both my new and old passwords can login, but I cannot see any files if I login my account with the new password; hence I guess it's a different account. If it's true, please help me merge the two accounts. I have sent you the detail via PM. Please check it. It's urgent because that account will be expired on Aug-01.

You can only reply my PM. I post the question here because I wonder how to renew my account if I want to change the billing cycle.

--

BTW, it's too hard to contact you though your website's "contact us". Please loose your word limitation. I always get the message "Too much data in the message box! Please remove xxx character(s)".

--

Thank you. I have received your reply through PM.

Last edited:
hello,I dont have the credits card,but I have the paypal.Can I just pay for your offical paypal account.then you give me a premium account.
Thanks!!
really want to join you with the Affiliate Program:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back