MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an upload box bug. Sometimes while uploading a file you just get a blank box with "Upload Finished???" text in green. However, the file is still being uploaded. Its just that the progress is not showing up.

hi megashare admin i have account from long time ago but where to enter affiliate information cant find it anywhere in the account pages.

Still wait payment, please pay quick
Hi WTennisPL,

If this is your first month getting paid then please PM me your MS and PayPal email so we can process your payment.

All other will be paid shortly!
hi megashare admin i have account from long time ago but where to enter affiliate information cant find it anywhere in the account pages.
If you have a working account then there is no need to put any information, your account is ready to use.

Best!

Great, I wanted to become an affiliate, bought premium, and now I don't see any partner program after I logged in. No stats, no payout info, nothing. I feel I'll have to ask paypal for refund through dispute.

are there those who still haven't received payment? i still have not received mine
I have resent your payment request as well others who didn't got paid yet please wait a little, you'll get it soon!
when you pay?
We pay at the end of each month.
Great, I wanted to become an affiliate, bought premium, and now I don't see any partner program after I logged in. No stats, no payout info, nothing. I feel I'll have to ask paypal for refund through dispute.
Replied your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back