MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Styla, please help me !

On March 9, i bought a 1month premium account at megashare.com.
I have recently purchased a 3 month premium account by clicking on this:
http://www.megashare.com/premium.php

After that, i receive email " Your Premium Membership Info" with new password, and then i login, all my statistics has gone !

Please help me !!

Edited: When i login with the old password, i can see my stats ! So 1 nickname and 2 password ?

Last edited:
hey Styla i have received very low rate......

never expect these rate....

around 40K UD got only $70

is that a joke,,,,,,,

Last edited:
styla,

this month rate is only 2.6$ ..? you tel me between 4-6 $..
i expecting atleast 3$ + but it is very low ...? last month rate is 4.3$ which is good .

can you please check and give me reason for low rate...

sorry but i stop uploading on MegaShare ....

styla,

this month rate is only 2.6$ ..? you tel me between 4-6 $..
i expecting atleast 3$ + but it is very low ...? last month rate is 4.3$ which is good .

can you please check and give me reason for low rate...

sorry but i stop uploading on MegaShare ....

a long time ago that Megashare paid less than $ 4 USD ...

Dear Affiliates,

Please understand our problem, majority of you are sending traffic of low quality which earn us 0.10c to $1/CPM. We were trying to pay you around $4/1000 downloads but if we continue to do so we'll lose the entire affiliate program and force to shut it down. Now more and more are joining in and again sending us traffic from low tier countries which we can't monetize.

We earn 0.10c and pay around $4 which is not sustainable for long term so we have decided to decrease the rate for those who don't send quality traffic.

Please improve your traffic so we both earn good money.

We are really sorry for the disappointment caused to you.

Hope you guys understand our problem.

Thanks!

I have also not received my payment yet and since I have more than 13K downloads last month I am assuming I am eligible for payment even if the rates are low.

Your filehost seems to be good , but what is good traffic for you? Is it just Us traffic? What about Europe ( Germany , France , Spain etc...)? Please to precise exactly what good traffic is?

Styla you didn't answer my question which is NOT about rates.
Sorry sam I don't know why you got payment at that account even though I informed them not to pay there. I'll again forward your complain.
I have not been received payment yet, please check for me, Styla ! Thanks
Payments are still in process, Hopefully you'll recieve shortly. If not within 24 hours, please inform me again.

Thanks!
Your filehost seems to be good , but what is good traffic for you? Is it just Us traffic? What about Europe ( Germany , France , Spain etc...)? Please to precise exactly what good traffic is?
Good traffic is US and Europe precisely.
I have also not received my payment yet and since I have more than 13K downloads last month I am assuming I am eligible for payment even if the rates are low.
Please wait for 24 more hours.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back