MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi styla.

I think you should close premium accounts till v2 because I don't think people need a MS premium account because your free account is good enough.:)

Hi Hadid,

As long as usres understand the difference between free and premium account for earning purposes there is no need to close the premium accounts.

Thanks!

I was about to give it a try when I found out that accounts earning less than 20$/month may be suspended (unable to get the remaining money out also?). So I give up. I can't be a regular uploader. I can only do it when I'm free. Guess this is better for professional uploaders who wants to make a living by earning online. :facepalm:

I was about to give it a try when I found out that accounts earning less than 20$/month may be suspended (unable to get the remaining money out also?). So I give up. I can't be a regular uploader. I can only do it when I'm free. Guess this is better for professional uploaders who wants to make a living by earning online. :facepalm:
Your account won't be suspended if you don't make $20 in a month. We have paid our affiliates even after 3-4 months when they reached $20 so don't worry about it and keep it going:)
site not working .....
Site is working fine for me, let me know if you still face a problem.

Thanks!

Yes, you are right but that was written long ago and we have changed our policy now. We'll rewrite our policies in new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back