MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still takes 5-10 mins for me and I have a pretty fast internet connection. This has never happened before. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Styla, it seems that I'm being "forced" to renew my account in order to use the account I'm using now. I paid for a premium account but it has expired. I was able to use it until now. Your techs must have done something to the script.

Could you please check it out for me? As I really don't want to sign up for another account. Thank you.

Last edited:
Your account has Expired! Press Okay to go to the "Extend your Account" Page!

After I press Ok, it leads me to the purchase of account page. But when I tried to go to the file manager, I can't. The page asks me to login when I already have done that.

Your account has Expired! Press Okay to go to the "Extend your Account" Page!

After I press Ok, it leads me to the purchase of account page. But when I tried to go to the file manager, I can't. The page asks me to login when I already have done that.
Ok, We'll try to solve your problem, give me a little time:)
Styla Can we gets payment this month before 25th Oct??

Because of Diwali????
I'll forward your suggestion but It seems difficult to me.

Thanks!

Thanks Styla. Right now I can't upload or view my file manager at all because it keeps redirecting me to the premium page / sign up page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back