Other MegaRDP.EU Xeon W3520, 24GB RAM,1 Gbps Unmetered BW,Starting 18$/Mo(EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ALL 10 Hours last update by Rapidspeeds and you guys are not alone im not scamming any one, ALL RDP providers who bought their server's from Rapidspeeds are down at the moment so we are all just waiting for an update from Rapidspeeds as soon as they fix this issue server will definitely up and running for you thank you

all of you go to Rapidspeeds thread and you will see what is happening, leech009 can't do nathing, and lots of rdp provider are downe to :(

Hello ALL Rapidspeeds is down as we all aware of this issue nothing i can do atm, just waiting for Rapidspeed for any new announcement..

We are Also looking to buy some new Servers if Rapidspeeds wont respond!!

leech, will you be migrating soon to a new provider like almost every other RDP host is doing?

it seems like rapidspeeds will not be revived.

MegaRDP for me, has been the best RDP provider that I have tried - all the others that I've tried have failed totally performance wise or just totally disappeared off the map.

It is unfortunate how things have turned out with the problems that have been caused by the backend providers - (backend providers being Rapidspeeds and possibly Leaseweb). It seems to have been totally unexpected by the looks of it. No-one really knows 100% what's going on. I can only hope that Rapidspeeds does come back online after they solve their "legal" issues with Leaseweb (whatever those legal issues may be).

Lots of rumours flying about, lots of speculation also... I for one am being very patient with MegaRDP, and trust that the issues will be resolved one way or the other.
(y)

Now we are approaching 48 hours of inavailability, well you move to another provider or issue refunds for the remaining periods?
I haven't been fully happy with the RDP, the first day was a Wednesday which is for me 60% of what I make in terms of gains, I missed a lot of money that day because of abusers, then everyday I have few hours of good use but most of the time it is very slow and not responding properly because there are too many people on it, I counted 20 users including a demo while it should 12-14 users.
Less than a week and what do I have: I can't connect for 48 hours and I'm gonna miss again the chance to make a lot of money this Wednesday.

I have to admit though that the admin leech009 was quite friendly and helpful, also the inavailibilty thing seems to be not his fault, but that doesn't help me or any other user of MegaRDP.

Now we are approaching 48 hours of inavailability, well you move to another provider or issue refunds for the remaining periods?
I haven't been fully happy with the RDP, the first day was a Wednesday which is for me 60% of what I make in terms of gains, I missed a lot of money that day because of abusers, then everyday I have few hours of good use but most of the time it is very slow and not responding properly because there are too many people on it, I counted 20 users including a demo while it should 12-14 users.
Less than a week and what do I have: I can't connect for 48 hours and I'm gonna miss again the chance to make a lot of money this Wednesday.

I have to admit though that the admin leech009 was quite friendly and helpful, also the inavailibilty thing seems to be not his fault, but that doesn't help me or any other user of MegaRDP.

Did you see 20 users in the task manager using the service?
My first week was very bad on this RDP, but then with the new server, the service was ok. Now, the third week... what can I say... :facepalm:

Ahmar, please, move to another provider now!!!

There were 19 names of users' accounts like me (me included) and a demo account, I wish I had taken a picture of it when I was able to.
Anyway I only used 6 days of the RDP: started Waednesday (A very bad day it was, the server was unusable at all and I lost many exclusivities) then it was good when he dropped the abusers, after that it was half good, half bad, it was never consistent.

Now that I lost about $500 I will be asking for a new server or a refund, the thing that bothers me the most is that he didn't connect to skype at all since the problem started, and he said if the problem persists for more than 24 hours he will be moving, but it has been more than 48 hours, and we saw nothing.

I suggest you take a VPS or a dedicated server if you can, nobody will abuse or hog all the ressources and there are some good ones at good prices, maybe, and I say maybe, I will be looking for someone to share the costs of a good dedicated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back